Where can I find my real estate tax history?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Real Estate' started by Mom22, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Mom22

Mom22 Well-Known Member

Probably a dumb question, but I'm trying to find what my tax history has been on our house...on the BRT/OPA site it just shows that the balance is zero...but not what the payments have been. And my new mortgage holder for some reason never sent me an escrow statement and now taxes are due so I just need to see what was paid for real estate taxes 2015. Anyone know where that information would be? I think it was around $2250 or so, but not sure exactly. Or if anyone has ideas on other places to get this information on a Saturday night (of course the mortgage place is closed on weekends).

2. OakmontGuy

OakmontGuy NE Philadelphia Proud!

My mortgage lender has all that information available on their website when I'm logged into my account. Perhaps yours does this too?

Every year when I'm doing my taxes I end up having to log in and find out what my homeowners insurance payment was...along with how much the city taxes were.

3. Mom22

Mom22 Well-Known Member

Thanks for this...I just realized that I need information from 2015 (not the most recent payment)...and unfortunately when my loan was sold in October 2015 Chase deleted all records of the sold loans from their website. But I do think they sent me a statement so I just have to search through the heaps to find it. But I still say why can't the city show amounts and "paid" so I see what the history is?