Web Design and Online Marketing Services

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by vbell, Oct 14, 2017.

1. vbell

vbell Member

Need to market your business or organization online? Need your current Web site to work harder, generate more leads and increase your audience?

I am highly experienced, freelance consultant with over 15 years of experience planning, managing and executing Web-related creative and marketing projects. I have successfully completed hundreds of online projects for clients ranging from small businesses and non-profits to large corporations.

Small businesses can benefit from my comprehensive service packages including Web design and development and online marketing (Facebook advertising, Google AdWords, email marketing, search engine optimization, copywriting and more).

Larger organizations will value my strategic experience in planning and executing large scale Web projects and online marketing efforts.

Services Provided:

Web Design
    Web Development
    Marketing Strategy
    Email Marketing
    Search Engine Optimization
    Search Engine Marketing
    Social Media Advertising
    Copywriting
    Copyediting
    Web Hosting

...and more...

Discounts available to PhillyBlog users, non-profit organizations and business startups.

If you need a trustworthy resource to develop or improve your Web site or online marketing efforts, please contact me anytime.

Vance Bell
    vance@pixelengine.net
    www.vancebell.com

"Agency Level Services at a Freelance Price."