The ACCT/PSPCA, ETC. save a shelter pet thread

Discussion in 'Pets in the City' started by Debbie1125, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

LEONARDO A34090381

more photos - https://flic.kr/s/aHskPSBXot

These are just some of the many wonderful dogs in urgent need of adoption, foster care, or rescue at Philadelphia's animal control shelter, ACCT. You can stop down and meet them, and after filling out an application with shelter staff, interact with them 365 days a year at the shelter- 111 W. Hunting Park Avenue in Philadelphia. Please checkwww.acctphilly.org for hours. Come in and take home a forever friend today! To check the status of an animal, call 267-385-3800, email petfinder@acctphilly.org, or send us a message!

2. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

ZEUS A34031341

more photos - https://flic.kr/s/aHskHSdsJB

These are just some of the many wonderful dogs in urgent need of adoption, foster care, or rescue at Philadelphia's animal control shelter, ACCT. You can stop down and meet them, and after filling out an application with shelter staff, interact with them 365 days a year at the shelter- 111 W. Hunting Park Avenue in Philadelphia. Please checkwww.acctphilly.org for hours. Come in and take home a forever friend today! To check the status of an animal, call 267-385-3800, email petfinder@acctphilly.org, or send us a message!

3. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

LAURA A34039685

more photos - https://flic.kr/s/aHskPJ8zcQ

These are just a few of the many wonderful FEMALE dogs in urgent need of adoption, foster care, or rescue at Philadelphia's animal control shelter, ACCT. You can stop down and meet them, and after filling out an application with shelter staff, interact with them 365 days a year at the shelter - 111 W. Hunting Park Avenue in Philadelphia. Please checkwww.acctphilly.org for hours, then come in and take home a forever friend today! To check the status of an animal, call 267-385-3800, email petfinder@acctphilly.org, or send us a message!

4. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

MUST FIND EXIT by 12/16, 8 pm
    SOLO - A34225023 - Rescue Only!
    Breed: Terrier mix.
    Intake: Owner surrender on 12/15 (health of animal).
    Weight: 38.4 lbs.
    Sex/Alter Status: Altered female.
    Medical Condition: Reported weight loss. Reported trouble controlling bladder. Trouble walking.
    Personality: This super sweet and tiny senior lady is in desperate need of a savior! She was brought into the shelter because her health is declining and her owners can no longer care for her. Solo is a tiny girl, at only 38 lbs, but her owners report that she has recently been losing weight. Solo needs more care than we can provide for her here at ACCt, and is hoping someone will be able to give her a warm loving home and all the care she needs.

Photographs: https://www.flickr.com/…/123657616…/albums/72157677883309365

5. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

WIGGLES WORTH A342505

more photos - https://flic.kr/s/aHskNqX5Jd

6. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

DORY A34199452

more photos - https://flic.kr/s/aHskP5oG11

These are just a few of the many wonderful FEMALE dogs in urgent need of adoption, foster care, or rescue at Philadelphia's animal control shelter, ACCT. You can stop down and meet them, and after filling out an application with shelter staff, interact with them 365 days a year at the shelter - 111 W. Hunting Park Avenue in Philadelphia. Please checkwww.acctphilly.org for hours, then come in and take home a forever friend today! To check the status of an animal, call 267-385-3800, email petfinder@acctphilly.org, or send us a message!

7. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

MUST FIND EXIT by 12/24, 6 pm
    FRANKIE ROOST - A34247436 - Rescue Only!

Breed: Beagle / Chihuahua Mix.
    Intake: Found stray on 12/18.
    Weight: 20.6 lbs.
    Sex/Alter Status: Unaltered male.
    Medical Condition: Possibly HBC. Not bearing weight on right hind leg, swings freely - consistent with a fracture. Needs treatment from a private veterinarian including radiographs.
    Behavior Condition: Nervous, but opens up quickly if you move slowly.
    Personality: Little Frankie Roost is as cute as can be! He appears to have a fractured right hind leg, so he is not feeling his best. He growls when initially approached, looking out from the back of his kennel. After a member of our staff opened his kennel door and slowly reached out her hand towards Frankie, he inched closer to to sniff it. He then rolled over on his side and raised a paw to solicit chest and belly rubs, becoming so relaxed that he closed his eyes. When that same staff member went to close to move away from him, Frankie slowly stood up (with his right hind leg raised) to approach her, resting his head on her shoulder and giving gentle kisses to her face and chest. This pup needs to make his way out of the shelter as soon as he can to receive private veterinary care, including radiographs. Can you be sweet Frankie’s hero?

Photographs: Frankie Roost 34247436

8. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

MUST FIND EXIT by 12/25, 5 pm
    NEVAEH - A34228573 and ANGEL - A34228612

Breed: Pit Bull Mix.
    Intake: Owner surrender on 12/15 (inadequate housing)
    Weight: 33.6 lbs. (Neveah); n/a (Angel)
    Sex/Alter Status: Unaltered females
    Medical Condition: Underweight.
    Behavior Condition: Surrendered with Angel (A34228612). Scared and nervous in shelter, at risk of decline.

Personality: Sweet little Nevaeh has sadly found herself at the shelter. This adorable and petite pittie mix girl is very nervous in the kennel environment, and is hoping to find her way out of the shelter soon. This 33 pound lady was brought in with her friend, Angel, because their owners do not have proper housing for them. These beautiful girls would love to go to their forever homes together, can you help?

Personality: This precious little Angel has unfortunately found herself at the shelter before even turning a year old! This sweet but scared pup is desperate to leave the shelter as soon as possible. She is a bit underweight, but appears otherwise healthy. This girl was brought in with her friend, Nevaeh, because their owners do not have proper housing for them. These beautiful girls would love to go to their forever homes together, can you help?

Photographs: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123657616@N05/albums/72157674181079864

Photographs: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123657616@N05/albums/72157677991190416

9. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

MUST FIND EXIT by 1/02, 8pm

MUSHU - A34303601

Breed: Chinese Shar-Pei Mix.

Intake: Found stray on 12/27

Weight: 57.4 lbs.

Medical Condition: Sores on elbows.

Behavior Condition: Prey driven.

Personality: Mushu is a handsome young pup who was found as a stray shortly after Christmas. He is friendly towards people, and he has had a decent dog meet with a male Cocker Spaniel. However, when we first walked Mushu outside, he immediately noticed all of the community cats that were hanging around the back of our building, and he became completely fixated on them. He pulled towards them and it was difficult for us to redirect his attention. Therefore, we do not believe Mushu should be in a home with any cats. If your organization can accommodate Mushu, please contact the Lifesaving Department!

Photographs: https://flic.kr/s/aHskKJCQwQ

Dog Meet: Mushu met Bruce, a medium sized Cocker Spaniel. When Mushu first walked outside, he noticed the community cats and became completely fixated and distracted. It was difficult for us to encourage the dogs to interact with one another. The dogs walked along side by side, but Mushu continued to explore his surroundings as if he was searching for prey. The dogs then sniffed face to face with wagging tails. Bruce's body language was relaxed, but Mushu remained tense. Mushu then allowed Bruce to sniff his rear end. The dogs walked along back and Mushu again became fixated on the cats, so he did not initiate any further interactions with Bruce. Dog meet concluded.

Behavior Evaluation: Dog is laying, tense, in kennel. When assessor shows him the leash and asks if he wants to go for a walk, he stands and approaches front of kennel. Dog is easy to leash and easy to walk, no pulling. Dog shakes off in eval room. He allows handling but is tense throughout, lip licks, and turns his head slowly from time to time to look at assessor's hand. After handling, he shakes off and assessor pets his head and he immediately loosens up and wags his tail a bit. No interest in tag/play/toys at this time

Food Test: dog eats at a steady pace. becomes tense and whale eyes as soon as the hand is introduced. when hand enters bowl, dog freezes briefly, then continues eating. he allows head to be removed from bowl but is very tense. No further issues.
    Restrictions: No children under 12. Dog was tense and uncomfortable with handling. Would likely prefer a more laid back home with older/more hands-off children, if any.
    — at ACCT Philly.

10. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

MUST FIND EXIT BY 01/04, 8 pm

JOI - A34326472 - Rescue Only

Breed: Pit Bull Mix.

Intake: Owner surrender on 12/31 (moving).

Weight: Medium.

Sex/Alter Status: Unaltered female.

Medical Condition: Slight muscle loss over hind end. Teeth in fair condition. Skin is irritated over tail base. Both ears have ulcerated canals and increased discharge consistent with chronic infections likely secondary to allergies. Nodular dermal mass is mildly traumatized.

Personality: Joi was feeling shy in her kennel when she first arrived, but given a few minutes of patience and reassurance, she allowed being leashed. Once leashed, this sweet senior walked calmly alongside her handler. Once in the evaluation room, Joi’s assessor slowly introduced herself, giving Joi gentle pets. After just a few minutes, Joi had completely come out of her shell! She may be a senior lady, but Joi is full of pep and energy! She allows being pet from head to tail, across her belly, down her legs, and all the way to her toes. She enjoys giving and receiving enthusiastic kisses, and is so wiggly that she hit herself in the face with her own tail a number of times. She also made it a bit difficult to capture her full beauty on camera since she was being such a playful pup! Joi seems to especially enjoy having her neck and rear end rubbed, and will even jump up into your lap to get closer than you knew was possible. If you are able to help this lovebug get the care and attention that she deserves, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Dog meet 1: https://youtu.be/VF-_g3lbvv4
    Dog meet 2: https://youtu.be/qaBCI6YQcmc
    Dog meet 3: https://youtu.be/zExNGcQ_rx0

Photographs: https://www.flickr.com/…/123657616…/albums/72157678597975295

11. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

COUGAR A34321324

Photos at: https://flic.kr/s/aHskL2MMso

12. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

MEECHIE A34320100

Photos at: https://flic.kr/s/aHskLaQWQr

13. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

FREEWAY A34309756

Photos at: https://flic.kr/s/aHskNZqcX5

14. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

Bucky - A32146256
    Hey everyone,
    My name is Bucky (A32146256), and I’m a very special guy! I’m a handsome (if I do say it myself), young, and vibrant one year old Mutt mix around 55 pounds who was found as a stray. At first, I was in really bad shape because I may have been hit by a car, but through a special program with the University of Pennsylvania, they were able to fix me back up so I can feel better! Now I can run around, play with other dogs, and just be the awesome guy that I am.

One of my favorite things to do is just be with you. You may not think it based on how big I am, but I’m a total cuddle bug who doesn’t mind sitting right next to you lounging around with a toy or a bone. I could use some basic training as I act like a puppy sometimes, but I’ll get better as I get older with you. I have had a couple fosters who have noted I may do best in a home where I can stay by you all the time. While I don’t like to think I’m “high maintainence,” I just don’t like to see you go! If you sound like a fit for me, please let me know!!!
    Contact keith@lifesaving.org to have your information sent to his foster mom!

Bucky’s Photo Album:
    https://www.flickr.com/gp/123657616@N05/oC715e

15. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

MUST FIND EXIT by 1/15, 5 pm

CHOP - A34388421 - Adopt w/ Behavior Waiver or Rescue

Breed: Neapolitan Mastiff

Intake: Owner surrendered on 1/10 (moving)

Weight: 127 lbs.

Medical Condition: Eye discharge. Low lid ectropion both eyes, not uncommon in this breed. Conjunctivitis and mucopurulent discharge, no blepharospasm. Scheduled on Tobramycin.

Personality: Chop is a handsome senior Neapolitan Mastiff who was surrendered to our shelter because his owner is moving to a new home that does not allow pets. He is a gentle giant who enjoys going for slow walks outside with all of the staff members and volunteers who love him oh so much! Chop allows us to pet him all over with relaxed body language while wagging his short and stubby tail. This poor old guy is pretty large for his kennel and we think he’d be much more comfortable in a safe, warm home! If your rescue organization can help this sweet, big boy leave the shelter today, please contact Lifesaving!

16. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

MUST FIND EXIT by 1/15, 5 pm

HONEY - A34397700 - Rescue Only

Breed: Chow Chow mix.

Intake: Owner surrendered on 1/11 (owner deceased)

Weight: 72 lbs.

Sex/Alter Status: Unspayed female.

Medical Condition: Matted fur. Overweight. Flea dirt.

Behavior Condition: Scared and nervous.

Personality: Honey is a gorgeous Chow Chow mix who was sadly surrendered to us because her owner is deceased. She has a great “surrender sheet” that mentioned she is very loving towards children and likes people. Unfortunately, according to the family members who surrendered her on her owner’s behalf, she lived outside for her entire life and was only brought indoors when it was too cold. This beautiful girl deserves to spend the rest of her life inside a safe, loving home rather than a loud, terrifying animal shelter and therefore we would like to find her a devoted rescue partner who can help her find the perfect forever family!

Photographs: https://flic.kr/s/aHskQjoZzh — at ACCT Philly.

17. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

Timestamp extended to 3/10 8pm!

$425 now pledged for Snow White!

A volunteer spent some time with Snow White who only has 2 hours left to find a safe exit! She reports that Snow White is a beautiful love bug who is likely housetrained. Please share to help her find an adopter or rescue!
    UPDATE: SNOW WHITE HAS BEEN GRANTED AN EXTENSION UNTIL TONIGHT, FRIDAY 3/10!!!!!! HEAD STRAIGHT TO ACCT TO SAVE HER!!!!

SNOW WHITE STILL NEEDS HELP! She needs to leave the ACCT shelter by 8pm tonight! Snow White is the wiggliest girl who shakes her little butt so hard with happiness when she has visitors! She can be adopted or rescued directly through ACCT!!!! She is ACCT PHILLY's *BEST HUGGER!* because of the sweetest hugs she gives! She is a very affectionate and loving 7 year old sweetheart who really needs a hero right now!

https://youtu.be/E3-S1agbK8g

18. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

MUST *LEAVE* by 3/12, 5 pm

DUKE - A34818534 - Rescue / Adopt with Behavior Waiver

Breed: Australian Shepherd / Pit Bull mix.

Intake: Found stray on 3/8.

Weight: 56 lbs.

Sex/Alter Status: Unknown male.

Behavior Condition: Very nervous in kennel.

Personality: Duke is feeling understandably nervous in his kennel, looking out at us with his big, beautiful eyes. Though he is a bit shy, Duke is easily leashed and handled, and made his way to the evaluation room slowly with his tail tucked. Once in the evaluation room, Duke immediately sniffed around and relieved himself. After using the bathroom, Duke was still a bit shy, but did approach his handler with interest as his tucked tail wagged. He put his big head in our hands, leaning into our hands. He seemed to greatly appreciate being scratched between and behind his ears, but did allow being pet from head to toe. Duke was nothing but sweet, and after a few minutes began to gently accept treats from our hands. He was returned to his kennel without incident, and followed his assessor as she walked away, putting a single paw up on the door as she walked away. We are very hopeful that this gentle boy will find his way out of the shelter soon, as the shelter is no place for a nervous pup.

Photographs: https://flic.kr/s/aHskQLpwWH
    — at ACCT Philly.

19. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

BROWNIE - A34849771

Breed: Pit Bull mix.

Intake: Found stray on 3/13....

Personality: Brownie was found as a stray roaming the streets of Philadelphia. When we visited him in his kennel today, he immediately came to the door to say hello and began jumping up on the kennel door. We gave him a moment to calm down but when we opened the door again he tried to slip out. We were able to leash him, but he pulled the whole way until we were outdoors. Once outside, Brownie began jumping up to solicit attention. Brownie allowed us to fully handle him including petting his back, rear, head, and legs. Right before we came back inside, Brownie began to bite on his leash and pull back towards the door. We waited a moment for him to calm down and led him back inside. He went right back into his kennel without issue. Brownie is a sweet but very energetic young pup. At only 8 months old, he would benefit greatly from the general training that all puppies his age need. Will you be the one to help this playful young boy get his chance at a loving forever home?

Photographs: https://flic.kr/s/aHskTD9tU5 See More

20. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

MUST *LEAVE* by 3/17, 8pm

AURORA - A34862976 RESCUE only!

Breed: Siberian Husky....

Intake: Found stray on 3/15.

Weight: Large.

Behavior Condition: Resource guarding. Bit hand during food test.

Personality: Aurora was brought into the shelter as a stray. Unfortunately, he is not adjusting too well to his new life in the big, noisy kennel. When we visited him today, he began jumping up on his kennel door. He calmed down momentarily but when we tried to leash him he would pull away and dodge the leash. After giving him a few moments to calm down again, he allowed himself to be leashed but pulled while we walked him around the shelter. When we stopped for photographs, Aurora continued to pull on the leash and did not allow us to pet him, but he also did not growl or act aggressively. Mostly, Aurora was uninterested in interacting with us. Unfortunately, Aurora does have some resource guarding issues and during his food test, he bit the hand, however we were only able to food test him within the confines of his kennel due to construction, and this may have contributed to his anxiety. Will you be the one to help Aurora find a home where he can relax and become the best dog that he can be?

Photographs: https://flic.kr/s/aHskTD1gdu See More
    — at ACCT Philly.

21. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

ZENA - A34861698

Intake: Found stray on 3/15....

Sex/Alter Status: Unaltered female.

Medical Condition: Some thinning hair on back due to flea allergy dermatitis.

Personality: Meet Zena! This sweet little lady was found as a stray roaming during a snowstorm. When we visited her in her kennel today, she came to the front with her butt wiggling to say hi. She allowed us to leash her without issue and lead her outdoors. Zena was initially a little shy, but after a few moments she allowed us to give her some scratches on her back and rear. Zena does have some flea allergy dermatitis on her back. When it was time to go back inside, Zena did resist going back into her kennel. We had to pick her up and place her back in her kennel. Zena is a friendly little pupper who would love to leave the shelter and find a forever home where she can get the TLC that she deserves.

Photographs: https://flic.kr/s/aHskQXxssb See More

22. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

BUD - A34940778

Intake: Owner surrender on 3/25 (eviction).

Medical Condition: Hair loss, possible ringworm.

Personality: Bud is a total ham! He stands at the front of his kennel wagging his tail, and is eager to get out to explore by his handler’s side. Bud walks nicely on his leash, and once outside, sniffs his surroundings with moderate interest. He was a bit reserved at first, paying more attention to his surroundings. Once gently coaxed, however, Bud became a puddle in his handler’s lap! He allows being pet from head to toe, and seemed to greatly enjoy having his booty rubbed! This handsome pup does have hair loss, and may have ringworm that will require a bit of treatment! Happily, ringworm is 100% treatable. We would be heartbroken to see this pup get overlooked and not given a second chance simply because of his potential ringworm. This sweet guy is well worth the work, and will thank you with gentle kisses. Can you help Bud get a second chance?

Photographs: https://flic.kr/s/aHskWAoQjq

23. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

BILL - A34940666

Breed: Labrador Retriever mix.

Intake: Found stray on 3/25.

Weight: 64.6 lbs.

Sex/Alter Status: Altered male.

Medical Condition: Thin. Senior.

Personality: Poor Bill is a senior pup who was found wandering alone in a parking lot. We can’t imagine who let this sweet guy get away, and he is now looking for a loving home to curl up in! He is a very mellow pup who is easily leashed and handled, and allows being pet from head to toe. He would love to find a warm bed to cuddle up close to an affectionate caregiver in! Can you help little old Bill live out his golden years surrounded by love?

Photographs: https://flic.kr/s/aHskWAoTYj

24. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

NOTE: Rescue only

RESCUE - A34926107

Intake: Found stray on 3/23.

Weight: 53.2 lbs.

Sex/Alter Status: Unknown female.

Medical Condition: Scabs on nose. Dirty, cropped ears.

Behavior Condition: Very shy and nervous, but sweet.

Personality: Poor little Rescue is feeling very shy in the shelter, but has remained sweet and well behaved nonetheless. She is easily leashed and handled, and made her way outside to explore with ease. Once outside, Rescue sniffed her surroundings with moderate interest. She remained nervous during the time we spent with her, but did allow full body handling. Our veterinary staff reported that she was very well behaved during her initial exam, and the Lifesaving department could not agree more. Though Rescue avoided eye contact and was visibly shaking, she seemed to greatly enjoy having her booty rubbed, leaning into us. She was returned to her kennel without incident, but after we left, gently jumped up, wagging her tail and watching us go by. She then sniffed and licked our hands through her kennel bars! We are extremely hopeful that given the chance to find a calm home to decompress in, Rescue can continue to let her gentle nature and inner beauty shine through.

Photographs: https://flic.kr/s/aHskWGbUZK
    Dog meet: https://youtu.be/j8MVfdOU3AE

25. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

LEO - A34941333

Intake: Owner surrender on 3/25 (not enough time).

Weight: 63.4 lbs.

Sex/Alter Status: Altered male.

Medical Condition: Hair loss on face.

Behavior Condition: Does not present well in his kennel (hard barks and whale eyes), but is easily leashed and handled and opens up quickly once outside. At risk of further decline in stressful kennel setting. Per his previous owner, Leo gets along well with children, and lived with children under 5 years old. Reportedly gets along well with older dogs, but is reactive with younger dogs. Reported to have “separation anxiety.” He is crate trained, but will cry and whine in his crate. Walks well on a leash, and gets along well with people given a slow introduction.

Personality: Leo is understandably stressed in her kennel, and doesn’t always make the best impression! He hard barks and whale eyes people as they pass him by, but once he kennel door is opened, Leo eagerly made his way outside, and seemed to greatly enjoy the attention given by his handler! Leo allows being pet from head to toe, leaning into his handler to have his booty rubbed and giving gentle kisses to her face. This sweet pup was sadly surrendered by his owner because he could not provide him with the care and attention that he needs. His owners only had nice things to say about him, but did report that he is reactive towards younger pups and has been a bit undersocialized from other dogs. Leo was nothing but sweet with our staff once outside of his kennel, and we would love to see him go to a loving home where he can get all of the affection that he deserves.

Photographs: https://flic.kr/s/aHskWAoJWS

26. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

BLACKY - A34943756

Breed: Labrador Retriever mix.

Intake: Found stray on 3/25.

Weight: Large.

Sex/Alter Status: Unknown female.

Personality: Blacky is as sweet as can be! This pretty lady is as energetic and sweet as they come. She greets us at the front of her kennel, and is easily leashed and handled. She explored her surroundings with moderate interest, but was much more interested in her new human friends! Blacky seems to greatly appreciate being pet, and will roll over on her back to receive belly rubs and love! She is eager to get out of the shelter and into your loving arms. Can you help Blacky get her happy ending?

Photographs: https://flic.kr/s/aHskRxQ4ih

27. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

OTTO - A34934461

Intake: Owner surrender on 3/24 (not enough time).

Weight: 51.6 lbs.

Behavior Condition: Good with people, children, and other animals per previous owner.

Personality: Otto is feeling a bit shy in his kennel, looking out at us with big eyes and not showing too many of his cards. He initially dodged our attempts to be leashed, but was not reactive to having his ears and head grazed by it. So long as you go slowly and gently greet him, Otto allows being leashed and is easily handled. Once outside, Otto explored his surroundings with interest. Though he was on alert in his new surroundings, Otto allowed full body handling and sniffed at his handler with interest. His previous owner reported that Otto gets along well with all people, children, and other animals, and we are hopeful that he will be able to find happiness in a loving home once again! Can you help Otto get all the love and attention that he deserves?

Photographs: https://flic.kr/s/aHskRFqM5n

28. Debbie

Debbie Well-Known Member

LEE - A34933841

Intake: Found stray on 3/24.

Weight: 53.4 lbs.

Sex/Alter Status: Unknown male.

Personality: Lee is a total sweetheart! This social young man greets everyone at the front of his kennel, and is easily leashed and handled. Given the chance, this 53 pound lap dog will crawl right into your arms! Lee allows being pet all over his body without incident, and will give you kisses if you let him! Can you help Lee get all of the love that he so deserves?

Photographs: https://flic.kr/s/aHskT2mVAu