Suxers

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Sports' started by HomeInspectorBC, Jun 26, 2015.

1. HomeInspectorBC

HomeInspectorBC Well-Known Member

Okafor was declared the biggest loser in the 2015 NBA draft because the poor guy got drafted by the suxers and although he is a good player this pick demonstrates that the suxers management has no idea or plan whatsoever on how to run a successful basketball program. In an odd twist all 10 brain dead drink the kool aid trust the process Suxers fans/Hinkidiots left were voted the biggest winners in the 2015 NBA draft as there will be an abundance of 5 dollar tickets available again next season. The suxers tanked one seaon to get Wiggins, hes not a sixer, the suxers tanked two seasons to get Russell hes also not a sixer, and the suxers tanked a third season with no idea who they wanted and ended up with no one.

You cannot keep tanking seasons and coming away without the player you tanked for and just take the next best athlete and just hope for the best; by now drafting 3 centers in a row two of which have no trade value in embed and noel the suxers have just doomed philly to same ole same ole slop and crap they keep putting on the court year after year. Hinkidiot wanted wiggins he should've got wiggins, hinkidiot wanted Russell he should've gotten Russell instead of playing a game of chicken with the lakers and losing badly like the team he puts on the court year after year. You want to know how okafor feels about coming to philly and how unprepared the suxers were with this draft, okafor didn't even come to philly or workout for the suxers before the draft. Hinkidiots hoping for free agency, no big time free agent is coming to philly's version of the keystone cops ballin to play with this mess unless they are at the end of their career or injury prone.

The suxers plan is to keep losing until hopefully they don't lose anymore and that's it, analytics smanalytics. How'd all those second round picks look last night? I'll tell you how, Go suxers/hinkidiots and take the Phillies and flyers with you.

In other news I did stay at a holiday in last night, unfortunately suxers management and the 10 hinkidiot fans left did not.

#1 HomeInspectorBC, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  2. PASnow

PASnow Well-Known Member

I like the Okafur pick, on it's own, however I agree this 'rebuilding' plan has just gone awry to say the least. They likely wanted Wiggins, (an injured) Embiid fell to them, so they took him. It's been 3 years since they began disassembling & they'll likely be no better in the win column than they were back then, and they still will need to trade one of these guys to obtain a decent guard at some point. Sure that Croatian guy is coming over next year. But thats next year. I heard an interesting stat on the radio yesterday, since Yao Ming something like 20 International players have been lottery picks, and none have made an All Star game.

The problem with what they're doing is they could keep "accumulating" indefinitely. Again, on it's own, I like the pick. From the start tho I was never into the tanking idea tho. As again they'll have a 25 win season & 0 ticket sales. That said, they'll likely bench Embiid for a couple weeks, then insert him thru the holidays. Then, trade the lesser of the 3 of them for a decent PG or SG at the trade deadline. OTOH myb Embiid just turns into Todd McCullough or Yao Ming & is body/foot is too fragile.

And this sounds petty, but I wish they used their 2 higher 2nd rd picks to move into the late 1st rd for a decent guard. Probably for the guy who went to the Celtics as he was the last guard taken for a long time. Don't know much about him,but it would've been way better to come outta there with Okafur & a late 1st rd SG than Okafur, a 2nd rd pick & trading the other pick to the knicks. I read somewhere that the Spurs used to trade down alot into the 2nd rd cause their contracts are not guaranteed & can be cut quicker without hogging up a roster spot. Seems Heinke kept to that logic however 5 2nd rd picks is silly.

#2 PASnow, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  3. funk

funk Well-Known Member

i'm psyched to see two solid big men down low at any given point in the game - it's almost like having three mediocre running backs, al la the iggles, but these kids are actually good.

4. PASnow

PASnow Well-Known Member

Until they go up against three 6'8 inch swing men who can shoot the 3. Which is pretty much the other 29 teams in the league. I think outside of Robinson/Duncan (which was a brief period) Twin Towers has never really worked. Ewing/Oakley was a great combo, but they were more of a typical C/PF with a solid team around them.

5. SMG15

SMG15 Well-Known Member

I don't expect Noel, EMbiid, or Okafor to do **** next season

good night

6. #1MetsFan

#1MetsFan Well-Known Member

Two of those second round picks turned into Nik Stauskas (#8 overall in last year's draft), a future first round pick, and the right to swap first round picks for the next two years (essentially giving the sixers an extra lottery ball in each of the next two drafts). So not bad.

And Richaun Holmes looks like a keeper.

Don't ever change, Brian. You are the quintessential philly boo-bird fan.

7. HomeInspectorBC

Oh great, your astute Phillies observations and 5 tool dom brown backing blow up in your face so now your gonna try your hand at hoops? please try sticking at being really bad at making predictions for one sport Way to show up late to the party as usual metsfan. Go sixers and take metsfan with you please take mets fan with you, and the picks were throw ins as all the kings wanted was cap space so they went to the give us your tired, your poor, your hungry salary dumping ground known as the sixers, the kings would have been just as happy with cardboard cutouts of you but they needed the nba to approve the deal. Guess I can count on more mets fan hissy fits for not agreeing with your dimwitted views on life and sports as the two years that you disappeared were just wonderful. I do know this, metsfan backing of the phils moves, dom brown, and their minor league system the last 2-4 years has been a kiss of death for that organization.

I don't know much about Richaun Holmes? Dom Brown ring a bell? as you sir have zero credibility my friend, zero when it comes to picking keepers. Eventually the sixers should be good you can only lose on purpose for so many seasons before eventually turning it around despite your sefl with lottery picks every year, it only took the clippers 30 years hopefully the sixers bankruptcy will not last as long. Please tell me your not basing the sixers success on the lynams overhyping of anything sixers.

#7 HomeInspectorBC, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  8. Gremps14

Gremps14 Well-Known Member

Well, Holmes fractured his elbow and now Embiid scheduled for surgery...
    7 footers with foot issues have great upside

9. SMG15

SMG15 Well-Known Member

Well if he needs another surgery that means doctors are frauds

10. HomeInspectorBC

I'm telling you Mets fan is a mush as soon as he starts spouting off about a team they go right in the toilet or in this case cant get out of the toilet. His timing couldn't be any worse as soon as he mentions holmes bang hes done and embid follows for good measure both mushed. We can only hope he doesn't spout off about the eagles as mets fan is one mush that should shush.

11. #1MetsFan

#1MetsFan Well-Known Member

Thanks, Brian. I love you too.

12. FMT

FMT Well-Known Member

Mikey Miss calls this type Stepford fans. Backing every move the organizations make.

13. HomeInspectorBC

Shush Mush

14. Gremps14

Gremps14 Well-Known Member

15. HomeInspectorBC

So looks like the league has analyzed the sixers analytics and given them a great big fat F. Well hello Mr. Coangelo. Just called for Phillies season tix but the number was disconnected.

16. SMG15

SMG15 Well-Known Member

I noticed the sixers went back to playing like DOOKIE and winning their 1st game lol

17. backbeat

backbeat New Member

Outside of Porzingis blowing away expectations, I don't understand the disdain people have for the Okafor pick. I think he's way more of a foundation piece than Noel, yet more people seem to want to keep the latter than the former

18. MackeyDingo

MackeyDingo REALLY Well-Known Member

this thread hasn’t aged well.

Hospitalitygirl likes this.
  19. Tartan69

Tartan69 Pawn in game of life

Nobody trusted the process

Hospitalitygirl and MackeyDingo like this.
  20. MNG1324

MNG1324 Well-Known Member

Well it took a ton of time and it's now happening in all 4 sports.

The TANK is the way to go but at what cost for the casual fan.

Tartan69 and Hospitalitygirl like this.
  21. MackeyDingo

MackeyDingo REALLY Well-Known Member