Sexual Assault ok or not?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MackeyDingo, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Bixbyte

Bixbyte Well-Known Member

BILL CLINTON SHOULD FACE SEXUAL ASSAULT CHARGES:

Bill Clinton accused of sexual assault by four women | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton is facing NEW accusations of sexual assault by four women while the former president was working with a billionaire playboy and flying on his private jet nicknamed Air F**k One, claims Clinton author
    Bill Clinton is facing accusations of sexual assault from four women, highly placed Democratic Party sources have told author Ed Klein
    The women allege the former president assaulted them in the early 2000s, when Clinton was working with playboy billionaire investor Ron Burkle
    The unidentified women were employed in low-level positions at the Burkle organization and in their late teens at the time of the alleged assaults
    Clinton helped Burkle generate business and flew around the world on Burkle's private jet, which was nicknamed 'Air F**k One'
    The 71-year-old politician has been haunted throughout his years in public office by allegations of sexual misconduct
    Hillary Clinton allegedly offered to hire private detectives to find dirt on the new accusers, but Clinton's legal team advised against it, sources said

Attorneys representing the women, who are coordinating their efforts, have notified Clinton they are preparing to file four separate lawsuits against him.

As part of the ongoing negotiations, the attorneys for the women are asking for substantial payouts in return for their clients' silence.

By ED KLEIN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 10:08 EST, 20 November 2017 | UPDATED: 13:25 EST, 20 November 2017

2. Bixbyte

3. Bixbyte

Need I say Moore?
    Screenshot from 2017-11-23 10-07-03.png

4. Bixbyte

5. Bixbyte

That's Right, Democrat AL Franken is one of the biggest PERVS working Congress.
    He loves to grab all young woman in their Private Parts.
    Been groping and gabbing woman all his life.
    Backfired how you all blamed the Republicans and now with Project Veritas the Truth comes out.

Frankenstein can not guarantee that there are not more woman that will come forward.
    Franken will not resign OH NO Frankenstein will "Learn" from his mistakes.
    OH YEAH AL grabbing all those innocent woman all his life.
    YOU learned that being a Democrat Senator is such a Sweet Life why resign?
    I do not hear any Democrats screaming for his resignation?

Sen. Al Franken makes statement amid sexual misconduct allegations

6. MackeyDingo

MackeyDingo REALLY Well-Known Member

I guess the ultimate example of what I'm talking about (unless Roy Moore is elected with votes from a few hundred thousand Christian fundamentalists, when that will be the ultimate example) is the Access Hollywood Tape.

Billy Bush, who did not admit to abusing power and fame to assault women, was fired.

Donald Trump, who stated that his fame and wealth allow him to force himself on women without their consent, was elected by republicans to become president.

Yet Republicans want to attack Hollywood values.

7. MackeyDingo

Here's a guy, Charles Hurt, editor of the conservative Washington Times, Fox news contributor, Breitbart contributor, who acknowledges that the story is true, AND STILL ENDORSES THE PEDOPHILE.

"Unlike the vast, vast majority of the political hit jobs you read in the mainstream media these days, this report was devastatingly fair. So thorough and balanced was the reporting, I kept finding myself checking again and again to confirm I really was reading a story in Jeff Bezos’ Amazon Post.

That said, I still don’t blame a single Alabama voter for sticking with the accused predator. That is just how bad Washington, politics and the media has become."

The case for Roy Moore

Just as an aside, he also says everyone in Washington EXCEPT Trump was colluding with Russia. So this guy is clearly immune to facts. Trump is at the center of a Russian Maelstrom that is STILL attacking the US and the west in an information war, which has crept into the minds of trolling dinosaurs and other mentally vulnerable persons.

8. MackeyDingo

Here's another conservative website, REDSTATE.

These guys were actually anti-trump. But now contributors are making the case that the charges against Roy Moore are "compelling" but there is no excuse for voting for Doug Jones because of abortion.

I guess the thinking is that we protect unborn babies, and then when they are born we DON'T protect them from child predator pedophiles.

There Is No Excuse That Justifies Voting for Doug Jones in Alabama

9. MackeyDingo

10. Jayfar

Jayfar I'm very old®

We should try to use the correct terminology. Pedophile is the wrong word in this case.
    • Pedophilia is the sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
    • Hebephilia is the sexual attraction to pubescent children.
    • Ephebophilia is the sexual attraction to postpubescent children.

drewrob23 and Hospitalitygirl like this.
  11. Bixbyte

Jayfar likes this.
  12. MackeyDingo

13. Bixbyte

WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME AND REAL PHONE NUMBER?
    AND WHERE DO YOU WORK?
    I will place your name on the DO NOT CALL LIST

Screenshot from 2017-11-28 15-23-44.png

14. DCnPhilly

DCnPhilly Well-Known Member

Of course not, what are you thinking? This is America. If these kids had part-time jobs (preferably in our now-booming clean coal industry) to help make their parents' Cobra payments they wouldn't have time to get raped, and they wouldn't need Obamacare either. Boom. Two problems solved right there. The women that Trump assaulted? They were clearly asking for it, especially if they were wearing a skirt. Sure, the women Franken assaulted had it coming too, but being a Blue State Jew is worse than being a slut.

I'm sure you know I'm being sarcastic, but that's not far from the train of thought in the Bible Belt and the Rust Belt. And at this point, Conservatives really can't make a Family Values case about abortion, not when they put Party above Faith with Roy Moore. Abortion is just a good way to keep poor people poor by saddling them with unwanted pregnancies. Rich people and politicos can always find a discrete doctor to "take care of it," probably in the Little Black Book next to their meth dealer and Butt Boy Tony.

15. MackeyDingo

I work with conservatives who still claim republicans are the party of family values.

There doesn’t seem to be an ability to appreciate their hypocrisy they are missing that part of their brain

DCnPhilly likes this.
  16. Bixbyte

IT'S ABOUT TIME:

Democrats Are Suddenly Calling for Al Franken to Resign

Sen. Al Franken Expected to Resign Thursday –

The calls for Franken’s resignation came as another woman, a former Democratic congressional aide, came forward and accused him of forcibly kissing her in 2006. The woman claims Franken told her it was his “right as an entertainer” after she rejected his assault.

#76 Bixbyte, Dec 6, 2017 at 3:11 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017 at 3:20 PM
  17. MackeyDingo

MeAnwhile republicans and the RNC are supporting a pedophile for the senate.
    But by all means, we take you so seriously on Franken.
    Hypocrites.

DCnPhilly likes this.
  18. Bixbyte

---------
    Al Frankenstein Caught another one of those lying Democrat Pervs.
    THE REPUBLICAN ROY MOORE FAKE SEX ASSAULT CAMPAIGN BACKFIRES! :p

----------------------

PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS ENDORSED ROY MOORE IN ALABAMA!!!
    Last week President Trump told Washington media, “We don’t need a liberal person in there, a Democrat.” Some of them claimed that wasn’t really an endorsement of Judge Roy Moore.
    So the President sent them (and Alabama voters) an unambiguous message through two personal tweets:

[​IMG]

He also personally called Judge Moore from Air Force One to endorse him, just to set the record straight. “You have my full support. … Go get ’em Roy!”

The message is clear: President Trump knows that without Roy Moore in the U.S. Senate, all of his hard work getting elected to his first term is for naught. The number of true conservatives in the Senate is just too small.
    [​IMG]

Thank God our current President does not EVER stay out of the fight. Thank God he is a puncher and a fighter. The President has also announced that he will speak at a rally with thousands of Alabama voters four days before the election next week.

Remember, the LEFT is spending millions to try to steal this Senate seat.
    The liberals are lining up buses to take to nursing homes.
    They are trying to register known felons.
    They have “Block Captains” assigned to knock on every door in the heavily populated major cities on election day.
    They are using liberal churches to enlist poll workers, poll watchers, and list callers.
    And today comes news that they are trying to intimidate conservative and independent voters by making pubic pronouncements that “YOUR VOTE IS A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD.”
    Of course, HOW you voted is NOT a matter of public record — only the fact that you went to the polls and cast a vote for somebody is public. It’s a cheating tactic — a shaming tactic designed to keep any timid Republicans from showing up and voting.

19. ODragon

ODragon Well-Known Member

20. MackeyDingo

The shallow end of the gene pool is ascendant.

21. Bixbyte

22. DCnPhilly

It's not like anyone's infringing upon your Right to Assemble. If so many people feel marginalized for being straight, by all means, gather them, fill out the paperwork, and throw yourselves a parade. Quite honestly, I'd really like to see what that would look like.

23. DCnPhilly

The thought process between the two parties is beyond compare at this point.

The Democrat train of thought is "we have standards." Even if it's a dog and pony show, Democrat politicians are at least pretending to have the best interest of the victims, and the public, in mind.

Republican thinking, on the other hand, is simply, "we won."

Jayfar likes this.
  24. ODragon

ODragon Well-Known Member

Mummers?

25. Hospitalitygirl

Hospitalitygirl Resident Ornery Bitch

Please note the link I posted above. Rep. Trent Franks is a Republican.

And let's be clear. No one has the best interests of anyone in mind.

DCnPhilly likes this.
  26. MackeyDingo

Untrue! Many of them have their own best interests in mind all the time!

27. Hospitalitygirl

Hospitalitygirl Resident Ornery Bitch

That's the corollary to having no one else's interests in mind.

28. MackeyDingo

I guess I’m not as cynical as you.

But I do know that Republicans as a party, do not care about sexual assault. I’m not sure what they do care about anymore except taking care of thier donors. (The fact that politicians have a select class of “donors” is ultimately the real problem with this country’s government.)

Former Fox News Anchor: Trump Once Tried to Kiss Me

DCnPhilly likes this.