Scum bag neighbors

Discussion in 'Northeast Philadelphia' started by I have ignorant neighbors, Feb 5, 2018.

1. I have ignorant neighbors

For all the suck bag lonely people that sit an watch everything everyone does get a life if I park my car in front of my house mind your business if you have a problem with my car sitting in front,my house for however long it has so sit confront me witch you won't what would you say move your car in front of your house because I have a small driveway and have no where to park not my problem the next time you call a two truck on my vehicle in front of my house you saying it's abandoned you will regret so lonely losers mind your business idiots it's amazing how you hide in,your home when I am outside looking threw your mini blinds get a life I am only,going to make it worse I will put all my cars out front losers

2. I have ignorant neighbors

Losers lonely losers you now who you are hate your life bored peek threw your mini blinds in the dark get a life don't worry about a car sitting in front of my house get a life

3. fiveomar

fiveomar Well-Known Member

Cool story, bro.

OakmontGuy, OldMama, Tartan69 and 2 others like this.
  4. OakmontGuy

OakmontGuy NE Philadelphia Proud!

Templeton and OKT3 like this.
  5. OKT3

OKT3 Garager

I was hearing that old poster, drtfis. All run on stream of consciousness Kerouac style

OakmontGuy and ShoshTrvls like this.