Psychic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by plyfreak, Oct 4, 2011.

1. plyfreak

plyfreak Well-Known Member

Today at work a few of my coworkers and I talked about our experiences with psychics and such. I have not really done much in that realm, so I couldn't add much. Nonetheless it got me wondering: does anyone on here know of a 'good' psychic in the area? Care to share your experiences? I might be interested in trying one out.

Please do not post about any moral or financial objections--I'm not asking for a debate on the topic, merely talk about experiences and who is/not good.

2. ColeenH

ColeenH Well-Known Member

I've never been, but Mr. Dee in Northeast Philly is the most popular, I think. If he's still "practicing." He was old when my dad was growing up in the '60s.

3. Dayman

Dayman Champion of the Sun

[​IMG]
    ^ artistic depiction of how I feel right now.

4. Polar Cub

Polar Cub Better than a cat

A GOOD psychic ???????????????????????????????????????????

5. Insoluble

Insoluble Well-Known Member

I am an excellent psychic. I will charge you half as much as the psychic down the street and I guarantee that my predictions will be no less accurate. Let me know if you're interested and I'll tell you where to send the money!

6. plyfreak

LoL who says pay?

7. hubba1

hubba1 THIS is a Newbold...

My mom swore by this guy, he nailed everything about her family, people he hinted that may be dying soon, all died soon... I myself don't really believe in this stuff, but he was pretty damn good, however he did it! Not sure if he is still around, he actually freaked her out so much about things in her life that she stopped going.

8. plyfreak

Someone I know had a reading with someone in the Northeast who speaks with the dead. I honestly have no clue who it was, but she swears he was dead on. It would be interesting to try out, if I knew the person's name and how much it cost. I see cost as one of the more prohibitive factors, as some psychics charge quite a large sum.

Anyone have anything to add on the subject?

9. Valerie Morrison-Psychic

10. Valerie Morrison-Psychic

On May 21, 2012 Mr. DEE passed away. It was an honor to have met and spoken to him many times over the years. His Psychic ability was amazing as his better known name "The Amazing Mr. DEE" attests. I miss him. Rest in Peace knowing that you helped so many people in their struggles in life.

Dogfaceboy likes this.
  11. Dogfaceboy

Dogfaceboy Large Member

I saw Mr. Dee in the early 70's and yes he was amazing. He told me things that no one else knew of.