Philly DA Office is a Hot Mess

Discussion in 'Local and State' started by Jayfar, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Bixbyte

Bixbyte Well-Known Member

2. drewrob23

drewrob23 Well-Known Member

I truly believe that corruption is more rampant than reported and every now and then the powers that be, throw one of their own to the wolves. Seriously. Either these people see other people getting away with criminal acts or they're totally oblivious. I'm going to go with the former.

3. vampyre927

vampyre927 Well-Known Member

Bixbyte likes this.
  4. Bixbyte

Bixbyte Well-Known Member

Now, the FBI will investigate the Unions.
    Seth Williams is a smoking gun.

vampyre927 likes this.
  5. mixiboi

mixiboi Philly Remixed

Maybe it just me, but this always rubs me the wrong way

Pennsylvania voters heading to polls for 2017 primary election

fiveomar likes this.
  6. ShoshTrvls

ShoshTrvls Well-Known Member

Not just you.

7. vampyre927

Why would anyone be shocked by this? Rufus Seth has always wanted-courted the "people with $$$$"!! He was like this at CHS(Central), all his crew-friends he made came from $$$$. I never understood why Rufus never married $$$$(God knows he was "F***ing it). Rufus always chased $$$$,and as DA he finally had "some power". Stupid Wealthy White people fell for that"Look at me.I'm half black-half white and str8-I love all women" He spend "OPM"(others peoples money) like it was his own, now he is finally getting what he deserves!!!

8. drewrob23

drewrob23 Well-Known Member

You would think that after the incident with the guy walking around with a bat, during the 2008 election, that organizers would tell volunteers and workers what they can and can't do. The guy with the bat was a member of the New Black Panthers, so he probably didn't care. But it was still a great example of how not to act at the polls.

vampyre927 and fiveomar like this.
  9. Hospitalitygirl

Hospitalitygirl Resident Ornery Bitch

Holy Shit! Wasn't expecting that. One count of bribery though, so he likely won't get too long of a sentence.

vampyre927 likes this.
  10. Jayfar

Jayfar I'm very old®

Link: Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams pleads guilty in his federal corruption trial

The best part, he's outta here!!!!

fiveomar and vampyre927 like this.
  11. Hospitalitygirl

Hospitalitygirl Resident Ornery Bitch

vampyre927 likes this.
  12. vampyre927

Great day for Philly... the FAT BROKE SWIRLED HALF-BREED DA IS going away for 5 yrs. Say Hi to Chaka FAKE-AL for me!! Ding-Dong, DA RUFUS is DEAD!!.

13. vampyre927

14. Jayfar

Jayfar I'm very old®

Also Williams was taken into custody pending sentencing in October. Dude was in tears and he hasn't even met Bubba yet.

vampyre927 likes this.
  15. vampyre927

That part shocked me, I wasn't expecting that to happen.I've been told by my legal buddies that Judge Diamond is a real- Hard-ass!!

Hospitalitygirl likes this.
  16. Tedk

Tedk Bean Counter

I hope they have him on a suicide watch because he is totally screwed and he may not be able to handle his fate. He'll probably get 3 or 4 years in the slammer, lose his pension, lose his law license and get fined about $250,000 to boot.

vampyre927 likes this.
  17. Margaret Motheral

A package of 10 years of investigation of widespread Philly corruption including a lot on Seth and his closet friends & political cronies arrived at the Prosecutors office on Wednesday about noon according to post office. Included was a letter from Kathleen Martin, denying everything--like they always do. There was an affidavit that disapeared during the Market Street kangaroo court and mention of many in City Council and others who have done wrong. I hope this is the start of the unraveling. I am sure the local press and Philly gov does not want all this revealed, but too bad. The people deserve better. Packages have arrived other places too and shall continue. Philly seems to have an allergy to truth and busting up corruption but ...things change. Seth has a lot to tell and so do others.

fiveomar and vampyre927 like this.
  18. MackeyDingo

MackeyDingo REALLY Well-Known Member

Why exactly are you sure the local press doesn’t want all this revealed?

vamprye927 likes this.
  19. Margaret Motheral

City Council involvement and conspiracy, 9th Ward Democratic Committee , 14th Police district, Mayor Kenny, Nutter, etc, hidden evidence from Market Street case, Cindy Bass lie, civil rights violations. Environmental felonies.

Obstruction of Justice by DA office and OIG and others, hate crimes, Crime by both Derek Green and Vernon Price ( SETH WILLIAM'S close friends.) East Mt Airy Neighbors, Mt Airy USA, Neighborhood Networks, local lawyers who broke law, Journalists who repeatedly saw evidence and refused to investigate because they joined the retaliation game.

Pay to play bull at City Planning, Bullycide Trolling. Hilary's 3 superdelegate's abuses. Sex abuse, Clergy and Rabbinical community involved in mobbing and cover up. Corruption in courts. Injury and damage. Mobbing of entire city toward one woman causing permanent injury. NW real estate community. Real Estate mobbing. The press continually ignored problems until people at Market Street died because they didn't want the story or to investigate and ignored violations because the poltically connected were doing the crime.

So proper demo was not done at Market even though the city had been sent their own codes for years and Alan Greensburg and more city people and Philcop knew all about safe demo and Alan Greensburg had responsibility & knowledge to immediately stop the demo immediately at first notice, but he never did.

NW leaders has responsibility to call haz mat and remove me from my house as doctors demanded and didn't. Now permanently ill/injured. City decision to keep city officials out of Market Street Case and LIE.

The very fact the Seth Williams called the Grand Jury is enough to throw the case. But that evidence was hidden and presented during the Market Street Case. Other examples of many other people who have evidence of deep and city wide spread corruption and retaliation in varied cases. Some of whom sent Judge letters asking for Max sentence.

Seth Williams and others are open to additional charges. Even the newspapers who allowed sexist and racist remarks continually spurring on bullycide and deleting simple truths backed by evidence , like "there is a violation" Philly press have proven themselves to collude with the corruption for years.

IN ORANGE CO, CA, in the past 2 years , a judge fired 250 prosecutors for some kind of scam they were doing and a bunch of cases had to be thrown out. That is a real mess. That is a lot of work.

Philly does not like that much work, especially when the work means investigating the truth and real justice. Philly likes quick and easy and superficial corruption. The newspaper always play along.

Seth Williams proved that he would help out with legal favors for "friends" I presume that includes his political friends in the NW, after all, the NW gets people in office and his two best friends were some of the worst offenders. He did not prosecute blatant felonies and allowed years of deadly mobbing and additional crimes.

The news supported this mobbing all along. Now many are dead and lives damaged beyond repair.

What was the arbitrary reason the Law Firm used to decide to not connect Market Street to other cases in city. And city decided to just NOT include higher officials in Market Street case. Why was City Investigating itself?

Evidence was submitted , but hidden to save City and specific political people and leaders from any responsibility. Evidence show they were very specifically responsible and a trial would have shown that. Why did such a smart law firm that represented the victims allow this oversight? That, in itself could be another obstruction of justice. Obstruction of Justice by whatever means, by harm or crimes, seems to be the norm in Philly. The newspapers papers support that and are thus in collusion.

It would be a terrible disaster for the Democratic Party to see Philadelphia, the birth of our Bill of Rights and Constitution, to go down in an exploding revelation of massive corruption that has harmed so many for so many years. But that looks like what is going to happen and it will be a good thing in the long run, because a few things might get cleaned up for a minute. At least the victims are talking now. It's all spilling out like Harvey Weinstein ooze.

vamprye927 likes this.
  20. boognish

boognish Well-Known Member

21. MackeyDingo

Very weak explanation on why the press wants it covered up. Very strong on stream of consciousness conspiracy. I can’t get down with conspiracy so deep.

vamprye927 likes this.
  22. Margaret Motheral

Are you telling me , corruption is not deeply and widely entrenched in Philadelphia?

vamprye927 likes this.
  23. MackeyDingo

Just saying that statements like this one:

"Philly does not like that much work, especially when the work means investigating the truth and real justice. Philly likes quick and easy and superficial corruption. The newspaper always play along."

Don't really contain a lot of verifiable information.

vamprye927 likes this.
  24. Tartan69

Tartan69 Pawn in game of life

That post might beat BixByte on the stream-of-consciousness-o-meter

drewrob23, vamprye927 and fiveomar like this.
  25. Jayfar

Jayfar I'm very old®

26. O.H. Lee

O.H. Lee Well-Known Member

27. Jayfar

Jayfar I'm very old®

vamprye927 likes this.