No time for Collusion - We Are The CHAMPIONS of the World - Philadelphia Eagles

Discussion in 'National' started by Phillyxpat, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Tartan69

Tartan69 Pawn in game of life

Fyi my social media example of Facebook posts were made by those that I know...either I went to high school with them or who I know through real estate dealings that I have. I'm not talking about random posts by people I don't know who could secretly be Russians or British or Australians or whoever.

2. Phillyxpat

Phillyxpat Harrowgateer

Trackdown (CBS TV - 1958) "The End of the World" episode about Trump's great uncle Walter pulling a scam in Texas trying to sell them a magical "wall of protection" around their homes against the forces of nature - in this episode of true western tales told from records of the Texas Rangers.

"Trackdown" The End of the World (TV Episode 1958) - IMDb

Elliott87 likes this.
  3. Jeerleader

Jeerleader Left of the Right and Right of the Left

What does a photo of British Skinheads taken in Chelsea in 1982 have to do with anything in the US?

4. Phillyxpat

Phillyxpat Harrowgateer

I thought it the appropriate touchstone image for the term and political attitude for "skin-head".

5. Elliott87

Elliott87 Well-Known Member

Glad to see that Giuliani cleared this up.
    There was no collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign between the hours of noon and 1 PM on weekdays.

wollstonecraft likes this.
  6. Phillyxpat

Phillyxpat Harrowgateer

Old mobsters never die. They just work for other mobsters as consultants/lawyers?

7. Phillyxpat

Phillyxpat Harrowgateer

Twp years supposedly at Wharton @Penn 66-67, 67-68 (and not Moscow) and not a single "Hoagie" or "Cheese Steak" in his lexicon. That's Collusion.

[​IMG]

Elliott87 likes this.
  8. Tartan69

Guiliani needs to be put to pasture

9. Tartan69

10. Phillyxpat

Phillyxpat Harrowgateer

Trump seems to have gotten more bang for the buck from Cohen. The fixer played by Liev Schrieber in the Showtime series Ray Donovan who works for lawyers is only a goon. Maybe Donovan should go to night school and get a law degree to prop up the sagging scripts.

(btw - stopped watching Ray Donovan, beginning of season 5 I think - nothing more boring than an intervention for an actor to fake play the life of a junkie or alcoholic in order to grab the audience.)

11. Tartan69

12. Elliott87

Roger Stone arrested in an early morning raid by the FBI. 7 counts including 1 of obstruction. 12 officers with heavy weapons and vests.

Mueller likes Fridays.

13. Tartan69

Stone has publicly stated that he expected to get indicted for quite some time now. He's a bit of an odd bird...and that's understating it significantly...but from everything I've read he did indeed break the law.

What I don't get is why they had to do a pre-dawn heavy weapons raid instead of simply having his lawyer bring him in, like 99% of these types of crimes. Was he really a flight risk or a danger somehow? And who leaked it to CNN to have cameras there? This is a perp walk, plain and simple.

14. Elliott87

I can only assume the FBI recorded the video. I do not think the FBI would allow a civilian that close if they had weapons drawn as they did.I also assume they released the video to all news organizations, some may have chose not to air it. I could be wrong, but that looked like body cam footage.

15. Elliott87

Not sure why they have to detain asylum seekers, incarcerate them, and separate the children instead of just letting them enter and have them report like they used to 99% of the time.

ShoshTrvls and OldMama like this.
  16. Tartan69

A silly strawman argument completely unrelated to the topic being discussed. Although as previously stated I'm not disagreeing on the separation part.

17. Tartan69

CNN freely admitted that they were there on site an hour before the raid began. It's their video, not the Feds'.

CNN on Twitter

18. Phillyxpat

Phillyxpat Harrowgateer

Ever since Roger Stone came out of the shadows recently of being a "Dirty Trickster" going back to "Tricky Dick", I now realize he has been on site since before Watergate for the GOP. That Stone Manafort & Co used to include Lee Atwater, GOP big wig who died at 40, and was the guy signing the checks for the "Willie Horton" October surprise in the 1988 presidential election and Stone & Co no doubt cashing those checks in the camouflaged political background making "Willie" work, getting Bush 41 over the finish line first. A visual visceral thing, whereby the GOP played the Race Card without having to use the race word. Unusual. In any case, Stone, either brilliant or a plugged in regular hack soldier on the right over the years, he has since I've noticed him recently reminding me as something of a missing link type of guy. An important link I might add.

Russian Dolls 4 Tourists - 2016

[​IMG]

19. Tartan69

I'm still waiting patiently for that Mueller report showing collusion

Sean and Phillyxpat like this.
  20. Phillyxpat

Phillyxpat Harrowgateer

21. Phillyxpat

Phillyxpat Harrowgateer

22. OldMama

OldMama Finally retired. Newly married. Kids are gone.

They spelled Saudis wrong.

Phillyxpat likes this.
  23. Phillyxpat

Phillyxpat Harrowgateer

Misspelled it on purpose in my artwork. Don't really want to attract their attention. lol