I am looking for housing near Drexel

Discussion in 'West Philadelphia / University City' started by Davchun, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Davchun

Davchun New Member

I don’t know if this kind of post is allowed here but I am looking for a place to live

Incoming transfer sophomore attending Drexel University- male, 20 years old

I’m looking to move at least before September 24th. I’m going to major in computer engineering if that means anything.

I want to see if anyone is looking for a roommate. I am clean, but my room tends to become disorganized. I will clean up, throw out the trash, do dishes, all that stuff daily but you may not like walking into my room.

I also have a 4.5 month old kitten and he is up to date on his vaccinations, dewormer, rabies shots, and is neutered. He is an ESA and I have the letter from my psychiatrist. I also use flea medicine regularly. He gets along with other cats very well, but I have no idea about dogs. He is generally really friendly though so I would imagine he’d be okay.

I am primarily looking for a house with roommates or a multi-bedroom apartment that’s not too expensive. Would like to stay at around $500-600

2. boognish

boognish Well-Known Member

You should check out the Drexel subreddit. Or see if you can find a Drexel board through the university. This particular sub-forum probably won't give you much in the way of results.