Han Dynasty I don't take no racism

Discussion in 'Old City / Society Hill' started by Bixbyte, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Bixbyte

Bixbyte Well-Known Member

Han Dynasty owner breaks ankle in sidewalk fight: ‘I just take no racism’
    “I turned around and said, ‘Fuck you, you racist motherfucker.'” Then he was hit with a skateboard.
    The person who allegedly hit Chiang with the skateboard, Ian Carroll, then went on Facebook and posted a note to the Han Dynasty page. According to a screenshot, Carroll blamed the incident on restaurant employees and went on to disparage the restaurant in general, writing [sic]:

“whoever was working at chestnut street in old city philadelphia needs to be fired, the employees are a disgraces. They started a fight and tried to jump myself and the wedding party i was with tonight. You should be ashamed to call yourself a restaurant with your sub par food and terrible customer service.”

Chiang disputes Carroll’s claim that his staff instigated the fracas. “We didn’t start nothing,” he wrote via text. “One of his friend said something racist to us first. We were chilling and minding our own business. He was protecting his racist friend.”

On Facebook, Chiang added an epilogue to the story. In response to Carroll’s message, he wrote: “Oh, and what did you guys scream as you drove past us once the dust was settled? ‘Fuck you, you Chinese faggots.’”

Han Dynasty owner breaks ankle in sidewalk fight: 'I just take no racism'

2. Bixbyte

Bixbyte Well-Known Member

Philly Restauranteur Rushed to ER After Assault By Racists Yelling 'Ching Chong'