Donald Trump Elected President

Discussion in 'National' started by Bixbyte, Nov 9, 2016.

1. MackeyDingo

MackeyDingo REALLY Well-Known Member

30k on a dinette set for the people in charge of housing for people living in poverty.

now 130k for a set of doors.

trump elected president.

Interior spent $139K on Zinke office doors

some are likely to say, “Zinke didn’t personally pick them out!!” this is true. but in any other white house some responsible person would have identified the pattern of wasted public dollars and put in place a system to catch this kind of unnecessary waste.

but in this white house nobody does that. i’ll leave the “why not” for others. i have my own guesses.

EDIT: VA head doctored emails so his wife could accompany him on a taxpayer funded trip to europe.

VA audit: Aide expensed Shulkin wife’s European travel under false pretense

#1051 MackeyDingo, Mar 8, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  2. MackeyDingo

periodic reminder. american defense institutions have repeatedly stated that russia is currently conducting an information war and an electronic/cyber war against america. and Russia is certain to attack our upcoming elections. American defense institutions say we are at war, and we just aren’t fighting back.

two weeks ago Chris Wray, Trumps FBI chief states Trump has not given the FBI any direction to take on the russian threat.

last week Admiral Mike Rogers, head of the CIA, stated the president has not given him authority to do anything to counter the russian attacks. under oath. to congress. over and over. a uniformed military officer talking to congress about his commander in chief.

congress passed bipartisan sanctions against Russia, which the president chose not to enforce because they said russia was sufficiently deterred. despite the continued attacks.

russia probed and penetrated 20 state election systems. all but 2 states deny they were attacked. the executive refused to even share the information until they were sued.

almost makes you wonder if something happened between russia and trump.

#1052 MackeyDingo, Mar 8, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  3. OldMama

OldMama Finally retired. Newly married. Kids are gone.

4. Jayfar

Jayfar I'm very old®

Or hotter heads will prevail and Trump will blow it out of the water with a stupid tweet. :rolleyes:

5. MackeyDingo

or, god willing, trump will die in his sleep tonight.

6. MackeyDingo

North Korea wanting a one on one meeting with the US is actually not something new. they have always wanted that. we never wanted to meet with them because it validates thier process (develop nukes and act belligerent and you too can extract connections from the US!!) and gives them massive leverage (demand the moon then claim the US is negotiating in bad faith).

it appears to be huge progress because last month Trump was threatening unprovoked nuclear war as a first step.

7. DMMPhilPA

DMMPhilPA Active Member

If the meeting takes place, look for North Korea to do what they have always done before. Say anything it takes to get the benefit they want, then go right back to doing what they were before. Repeat. I'm not surprised by anything though. The timing of this could benefit republicans just enough in the midterms. There is an interest in North Korea, Russia, Syria, etc in keeping Trump in control. Look for a more things to go Trump's way until November 7th.

MackeyDingo likes this.
  8. OldMama

Welcome to Women's History Month. Our president marks the occasion by saying that if Oprah Winfrey runs against him, it will be "a painful experience for her" because knows her "weakness." And then he refers to Maxine Walters as "a low-IQ individual." And the young (white) women behind him laugh and applaud. I honestly hate this buffoon.

9. OKT3

OKT3 Garager

I'm waiting for a polonium burger. His supposed BFFs love those.

MackeyDingo likes this.
  10. Jayfar

Jayfar I'm very old®

11. MackeyDingo

12. MackeyDingo

“I’ve become extremely concerned about Russia,” Mr. Tillerson said in the interview. “We spent most of last year investing a lot into attempts to work together, to solve problems, to address differences. And quite frankly, after a year, we didn’t get very far. Instead what we’ve seen is a pivot on their part to be more aggressive.”

if only there was some way we could have known that Russia isn’t a good faith actor. i just wish there had been some American who had dealt with russia diplomatically before. oh well!!! history began January 2017. nothing could have been done!

Tillerson Casts Poisoning as Sign of More Aggressive Russia

#1063 MackeyDingo, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  13. MackeyDingo

#1064 MackeyDingo, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  14. OldMama

Again I ask what does Putin have on our President and Congress???? Sanctions uninforced, “no collusion” decisions, never a bad word about Putin. Now Tillerson is fired after (because?) he criticized Russia. COME ON. This is terrifying.

15. MackeyDingo

the only thing we can do is write our congressperson and senator and VOTE for people who will exercise the power to CHECK THE PRESIDENT.

i would also recommend buying a gun and getting trained to use it. keeping a few hundred in low denomination cash in a safe place and stocking canned food. because the possibility of a catastrophic cyber attack on our infrastructure is real and we are unprepared and led by a fucking goon.

16. MackeyDingo

17. Politburo

Politburo Well-Known Member

Should be in the headline:

"McEntee will take a job with Trump's re-election campaign, the campaign said Tuesday morning."

Jayfar likes this.
  18. MackeyDingo

I was told we had to elect Trump to avoid a relentless parade of corruption and scandal.

19. ShoshTrvls

ShoshTrvls Well-Known Member

20. OldMama

That's funny. My husband has been making a shopping list of "emergency provisions" for months. He hasn't actually bought anything yet. He keeps talking about no elections and martial law. I tell him he's paranoid. Maybe I should tell him to buy that food.

No, there couldn't. Trump is unhinged.

21. MackeyDingo

On another topic. Stormy's non-disclosure contained the following clause:

4.1 c. All intangible private information. (is. information not generally available
    to and for known by the general public) relating and for pertaining to DD, including without
    limitation business information, familial information, any of his alleged sexual partners,
    alleged sexual actions or alleged sexual conduct, related matters or paternity information, legal
    matters, contractual information, personal information, private social life, lifestyle, private
    conduct, (all information/items in 4.1 and are sometimes collectively referred
    to as, Confidential Information);​

Anyone know if that paternity business is a standard part of a non disclosure? If not, it is a very curious addition.

22. MackeyDingo

I have obtained EXCLUSIVE footage of executive cabinet personnel decision making process. Warning, this is live video of staff turnover and not for snowflakes.
    Everything is completely under control and functioning normally.
    This was the plan all along.

23. Jayfar

Jayfar I'm very old®

24. MackeyDingo

so now we know that Cambridge Analytica stole the data of 50 million americans. one of the largest thefts in facebooks history. and used the data to help elect trump.

how many crimes were committed, by how many parties, to elect the tasmanian devil we currently call president ?

from the times:

“So the firm harvested private information from the Facebook profiles of more than 50 million users without their permission, according to former Cambridge employees, associates and documents, making it one of the largest data leaks in the social network’s history. The breach allowed the company to exploit the private social media activity of a huge swath of the American electorate, developing techniques that underpinned its work on President Trump’s campaign in 2016”

tell me more about how no minds were changed and how it’s all just some stupid trolling...

“Mr. Nix, a brash salesman, led the small elections division at SCL Group, a political and defense contractor. He had spent much of the year trying to break into the lucrative new world of political data, recruiting Mr. Wylie, then a 24-year-old political operative with ties to veterans of President Obama’s campaigns. Mr. Wylie was interested in using inherent psychological traits to affect voters’ behavior and had assembled a team of psychologists and data scientists, some of them affiliated with Cambridge University.”

25. MackeyDingo

26. MackeyDingo

27. Politburo

Politburo Well-Known Member

3rd piece of the Channel4 report has been posted:

"Mr Nix boasted about Cambridge Analytica’s work for Trump, saying: “We did all the research, all the data, all the analytics, all the targeting, we ran all the digital campaign, the television campaign and our data informed all the strategy.”

Exposed: Undercover secrets of Trump’s data firm