215-740-6116 JUNK CARS At It AGAIN!!! 4-13-16

Discussion in 'Down With Bandit Signs!' started by lemko, Apr 13, 2016.

1. lemko

lemko Well-Known Member

This creep is still at it! I thought he finally gave up, but I guess I was wrong. Once a scumbag bandit sign criminal, always a scumbag bandit sign criminal! He has been a plague on the Northeast for over six years! I was leaving work around 3:30 this afternoon when I spotted these pink JUNK CARS signs along Tabor Avenue from Levick Street to Adams Avenue. Along Levick from Martins Mill Road to Tabor, along Harrison from Tabor to Howland, and Foulkrod to Howland.

I stopped at Foulkrod and Tabor, but there are many more of these signs going to Adams Avenue and beyond.

These signs were NOT there around 1:00 PM when I last passed through the neighborhood, so they had to have gone up between 1:00 and 3:30 PM. A man at a repair shop near Allengrove and Tabor told me he saw somebody putting them up this afternoon.

Over 144 signs were removed. This brings the total to 2,868 signs removed in Lawncrest / Crescentville alone since I started keeping records in 2012. This means the creep can owe anywhere from $215,000 to $860,400 to the city in fines alone! Don’t you think our struggling schools could use that money? He has also been a plague on just about every other Northeast and North Philadelphia neighborhood, so the total can run into the tens of thousands. Why is this criminal not behind bars or bankrupted by the massive fines he owes the city?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nytecat, 1moreRobot and fiveomar like this.
  2. lemko

lemko Well-Known Member

Got 127 more of them this morning.

The Count and fiveomar like this.
  3. lemko

lemko Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Got 12 more on Magee Avenue from Montour to Whitaker. This brings it to 3,007 just in this area alone. Dork must have a lot of money for card stock, toner, and meth-heads to hang them. Creep owes the city over $900K+ in fines now! Why does the city just leave this much money sitting on the table?

fiveomar likes this.
  4. lemko

lemko Well-Known Member

I left on my lunch break from work at 11:30 AM and returned at 12:30 PM only to see these bright pink JUNK CARS signs stapled to every single utility pole along Tabor Avenue from Levick Street to Adams Avenue and beyond.

This is the SECOND time since April 13th that this has happened. The last time, I removed over 260 signs from along Levick Street from Martins Mill Road to Tabor, along Tabor Avenue from Levick Street to F Street, along Adams Avenue from Whitaker to Rising Sun Avenue, and many side streets in between.

So far, I have removed 3,094 of this particular offender’s signs alone!

The signs read:

JUNK CARS
    $200-$400
    CASH PAID
    215-740-6116.

These bandit signs have been a plague upon this neighborhood for over six years!

I managed to remove 87 of these signs this afternoon along Tabor Avenue from Levick to Allengrove. There are still many more south of Allenlrove that need to be removed. They are still on Tabor Avenue from Allengrove to Adams Avenue and beyond, Adams Avenue from Whitaker to Rising Sun and beyond. Affected zip codes are 19111, 19120, and 19124.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#4 lemko, Apr 25, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  5. lemko

lemko Well-Known Member

Once again this same creep has hit the same neighborhood. I got 120 of this same idiot's signs in Lawncrest today. This brings the total up to 3,339 worth up to $1,001,700.00! Congratulations, creep! You surpassed the $1 million mark!

Attached Files:

6. OakmontGuy

OakmontGuy NE Philadelphia Proud!

Unfortunately, these creeps know that nothing will be done to them. It could be $10 million and it still wouldn't matter.

It's our so called "representatives" who are really to blame. They'd much rather tax everyone on sugar, car registrations, alcohol, cigarettes, and now even containers. Why? Because they know that people will gripe a bit, protest a bit, and then just roll over and pay up.

Meanwhile, the creeps just keep on hanging their signs all over the place...knowing that the most they'll ever get is a slap on the wrist.

It makes me sick.

fiveomar likes this.
  7. The Count

The Count Well-Known Member

Dude - these are impressice numbers. You need to hit up somebody at Philly.com (Ubinas? Bulk?) to do a piece on this. City passing up $1M by not even attempting to enforce their own laws???? Wtf?

fiveomar likes this.
  8. OakmontGuy

OakmontGuy NE Philadelphia Proud!

I doubt they'll be willing to spare anyone from covering the soda tax. Maybe a junior junior reporter just starting out. Something to fill up space on page 23 right below the ad for Philabundance.

9. Row Home Living

Row Home Living New Member

What about the guy with the "New Batteries" signs all over the city? He's taken to attaching the signs to orange construction cones and putting THEM all over the place.
    The city knows where this guy is located, yet does nothing.

fiveomar likes this.
  10. fiveomar

fiveomar Well-Known Member

So ridiculous that the city isn't enforcing basic quality of life violations.

11. Nanis

Nanis Member

Wow. I think I might have seen one of these signs next to the 73 stop on Frankford ave at Frankford Transportation Center.

12. Nanis

Nanis Member

actually wait no that one I just talked about was 215-888-2860. Sorry. Still just as much of a nuisance though.

13. Ridzwaan

Ridzwaan New Member

Get them In the
    Frankford Area. Church St.
    I've never Seen them
    Being put Up
    , But

When I see The

signs In my Neighborhood,
    I Take them Down

#13 Ridzwaan, Dec 5, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017