Join University City District for this educational workshop and discussion on property rehabilitation in West Philadelphia.
The DATE OF THE FREE WORKSHOP and EDUCATION FORUM HAS CHANGED.
The FORUM will take place on Tuesday, October 18th from 10am-3pm at The Gold Standard
Café located at 48th Street and Baltimore Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19143.
A complimentary lunch and refreshments will be served.
This will be an excellent opportunity for property owners and investors to learn the intricacies and process of rehabilitating a property in West Philadelphia. Hear fist-hand about innovative best practices when making decisions about everything from financing to managing contractors to engaging government agencies.
Special guests will include
1) Matt Graham, Vice President of Commercial Lending of Valley Green Bank,
2) Louis Monaco, Commercial Relationship Manager of Credit Union of New Jersey
3) John McFarlane, Jr., District Manager, City of Philadelphia License and Inspection
4) Maura Kennedy, Director of Strategic Initiatives, City of Philadelphia License and Inspection
5) Ashley Gerson, Realtor, Coldwell Banker Preferred; and
Local Community Organizations, Full-Time Investors, Property Managers and Contractors.