Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Gone is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lucidinnature View Post
    So then who are you to tell others how to live their life?
    I would never tell someone how to conduct their life. Where did you come up with that? The discussion
    Was on the bible and its moral code, everybody can do as they please. You won't be answering to me at the end.

toxigal is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    The New Testament also talks about lesbians.
    where?

Geno is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by toxigal View Post
    where?
    Remember Moses and the burning "bush"?

OldMama is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    No...just, no.

Anyway that was Old Testament.

toxigal is offline Senior Member

oh geno, i expect better from you!

Geno is offline Moderator

Sorry, just reverted to adolescence for a minute. I'm all better now.

OldMama is offline Senior Member

Sorry, just reverted to adolescence for a minute. I'm all better now.
    Side effect of being confined with kids all day. I understand.

lucidinnature is offline Banned

I would never tell someone how to conduct their life. Where did you come up with that? The discussion
    Was on the bible and its moral code, everybody can do as they please. You won't be answering to me at the end.
    Answering to you? You're correct. You, however, will be answering for your answers on this forum. You have no way to judge or admonish a gay person for any supposed sin.

Gone is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by toxigal View Post
    where?
    if you are sincere I will take you to a bible study, but it just seems your playing gotcha, Romans. 24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. Again, why do you believe such non-sense.

Gone is offline Banned

Answering to you? You're correct. You, however, will be answering for your answers on this forum. You have no way to judge or admonish a gay person for any supposed sin.
    LMAO , I really don't care if you are GAY.Or anybody else. You have nothing to add to this forum.

LMAO , I really don't care if you are GAY.Or anybody else. You have nothing to add to this forum.
    I'm gay?! Learn something new every day.

Gotta love it. Agree with a person and everything's fine; disagree with one thing and all of a sudden I have nothing to add to the forum. Pathetic.

Oh-and if you don't care about anyone being gay, you're still focusing on it enough in this thread. So many sins, yet gay gay gay is all that's coming from you. Classic case of homophobia. Morals are a bit more than what hole a penis goes into.

Gone is offline Banned

Oh-and if you don't care about anyone being gay, you're still focusing on it enough in this thread. So many sins, yet gay gay gay is all that's coming from you. Classic case of homophobia. Morals are a bit more than what hole a penis goes into.
    you don't comprehend well do you? 'You're the one who is seeking people to condone the homosexual life style. I never brought it up at all.You may want to address the OP.

If I am to comprehend your words in this thread, you have had homosexual sex.
    you don't comprehend well do you? 'You're the one who is seeking people to condone the homosexual life style. I never brought it up at all.You may want to address the OP.
    So

enyo is online now Senior Member

if you are sincere I will take you to a bible study, but it just seems your playing gotcha, Romans. 24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. Again, why do you believe such non-sense.

I was always taught in sunday school that "unnatural" = felatio or sodomy

Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for sodomy and bj's . 27 In the same way the men also abandoned vaginal sex with women and were inflamed with lust for one another.

Notice "their" as in there girlfriends wives started to get "experimental" and before you know it they were getting "experimental" with men.

Kinda sounds like Libel to me. I don't buy it. Reads like some fundy slippery slope argument.
    "Believing is seeing" - paraphrased from PH

So, basically Romans said that homosexuality, lust, and sexual perversions are the act of God. Cool! Thanks God!

Gone is offline Banned

So, basically Romans said that homosexuality, lust, and sexual perversions are the act of God. Cool! Thanks God!
    since you are so lost, you may want to find another thread to post on. Do you know about sports? Go post something about the flyers.

Gone is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by enyo View Post
    I was always taught in sunday school that "unnatural" = felatio or sodomy

Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for sodomy and bj's . 27 In the same way the men also abandoned vaginal sex with women and were inflamed with lust for one another.

Notice "their" as in there girlfriends wives started to get "experimental" and before you know it they were getting "experimental" with men.

Kinda sounds like Libel to me. I don't buy it. Reads like some fundy slippery slope argument.
    Now this is the worse twist of words I ever heard. LOL.... When was the last time you were in "Sunday school"

devilspocket is offline Senior Member

But that's actually a good point. Is fellatio unnatural and a sin also? Is heterosexual vaginal sex for procreation the only non-sinful sex?

Now this is the worse twist of words I ever heard. LOL.... When was the last time you were in "Sunday school"
    More judging of others' beliefs, while showing your own ignorance.

Devil- elbow sex is ok.