Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Gladys is online now Senior Member

[QUOTE=Litter Box;610468]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladys View Post

That has to be an oxymoron, there is no way a chicken suit is classy.
    that was kind of the point.

Yeah Artic your homophobia is obviously a form of self hatred. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Best have another drink at yet another gay bar just to be sure you really hate the gays.
    Last edited by Gladys; 08-23-2013 at 11:06 PM.
    "If you're going to tell people the truth, you better make them laugh; otherwise they'll kill you."
    - attributed to both George Bernard Shaw & Oscar Wilde

"I never clean up after my dogs, because I have trained them to run with me off leash while I ride my bike the wrong way on the sidewalk."
    - LUCas
    Originally Posted by Dave L We need to focus on banning both singers who crap on the sidewalk and dogs that annoy people with their singing. - Mondo

Julia1020 is offline Senior Member

I have not been by yet, but the OCF cafe was apparently vandalized last night (per a post on Facebook). I will be at the cafe for the march to have a cup of coffee and get some work done. I think the march is supposed to culminate there around Noon...so I plan to be inside before then. If folks re willing to vandalize, then I don't know how aggressive things might be. But, I'll be there anyway. Please feel free to bring your chicken suits and join me for a cup of coffee and watch the show. :-)

Hopefully there are cameras at this location.
    Last edited by Julia1020; 08-24-2013 at 10:53 AM.

Jayfar is offline Junior Old Fart

Quote Originally Posted by Julia1020 View Post
    I have not been by yet, but the OCF cafe was apparently vandalized last night (per a post on Facebook).
    Link???? I'm not seeing it on any FB pages I'm familiar with.
    “Guys like you I would dispatch with my roofing axe.” -- BootsywannabeACretin

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfar View Post
    Link???? I'm not seeing it on any FB pages I'm familiar with.
    He posted it on his own page....I will post a link but not sure how public it is. Apparently, there is video.

https://www.facebook.com/ori.feibush...ation=timeline

"Brought a messenger bag filled with bricks.
    windows rejected him 3 times but he kept throwing until he broke everything."

I guess it's not in the public view of his page. I can see only much older posts there. I friend virtually no one on FB (total of 2 FB friends), but I guess I'll make an exception and put in a friend request.

topogigio is offline Senior Member

Check out the video on YouTube uploaded by Christopher Sawyer:

OCF Coffee Windows Vandalized by Messenger-Bag Carrying Vandal - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by topogigio View Post
    Check out the video on YouTube uploaded by Christopher Sawyer:

OCF Coffee Windows Vandalized by Messenger-Bag Carrying Vandal - YouTube
    Wow, brazen! You notice that two people standing on the other corner diagonally across the street at the time didn't deter him. Also amusing that one of the witnesses tosses a piece of trash into the street at about the 15 second mark.
    Last edited by Jayfar; 08-24-2013 at 08:54 AM.

OldMama is offline Senior Member

Disgusting.

ArcticSplash is offline Dixie Normus

Malloy is offline Administrator

During the march Ori can either rockout with no windows OR have them installed by noon. Either way he wins. Don't these people get it?

Wish I was around today to see this march. LIN going?
    Like PS on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
    During the march Ori can either rockout with no windows OR have them installed by noon. Either way he wins. Don't these people get it?

Wish I was around today to see this march. LIN going?
    It's supposed to start at 11:30, earlier than I thought. Gonna have to do Ori first and the gun range second. He's at the store sweeping up broken glass right now. Store's open.

torts is online now Senior Member

Ori hired someone to break the windows. I've seen this before. It's part of the grand plan.

Quote Originally Posted by torts View Post
    Ori hired someone to break the windows. I've seen this before. It's part of the grand plan.
    I bet he didn't give him a pension and healthcare. He could have broken his arm throwing-wrist.

PBCriminals is offline Junior Member

point breeze criminals

Pass it along and be sure to get the word out about this 'peaceful' protest.

Re-reading PBOC's screed they were handing out at the (EDIT: Oh it looks like this was put through doorslots and residents mailboxes in the Breeze. Classy. This has earned you a lawsuit from me.), I see two patently defamatory items:

That I created the 2012 Anonymous video over the LotGate affair which shocked City Hall.

That I created "Joey Doe", a Facebook pseudonym to agitate people on the Newbold Neighbors Association FB page.

Both items are 1000% absolute falsities which PBOC is claiming are facts in order to defame. They did this in the open, publicly, in printed flyers.

This is patent libel. Congratulations Mindy and Gary, both of you are now resorting to outright defamation.
    Last edited by ArcticSplash; 08-24-2013 at 07:53 PM.

gijyun is offline Senior Member

Something smells fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by gijyun View Post
    Something smells fishy.
    In what sense? Oh, smell I guess. But what exactly are you suggesting?

Police presence out while the cafe is being cleaned up. Had a nice talk with a neighbor who, while he has issues with gentrification of the neighborhood, was very much against what happened this morning. He said his issues are more with the city than with OCF. I asked him, point blank, "Do you just not want white people to move into the neighborhood...?" His response is that he doesn't care about color, it's just about respect. Although an educated guy who does volunteer work for the SPCA and has an interest in the arts, he's felt very slighted by new folks...he mentioned that people dismiss him because of his color and assume they should feel afraid of him because he's a young(ish) black man. He said that the longer-term residents just want to be informed about what's going on in the neighborhood and to feel as if there is mutual respect. He seemed to indicate that he thinks the PBOC is just stirring the pot and obfuscating the real issues. I told him he would probably see me at the march but that I'd probably be inside enjoying a coffee. He said, "That's cool....we can still shake hands and say good morning to each other." It was a good conversation.

gijyun is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfar View Post
    In what sense? Oh, smell I guess. But what exactly are you suggesting?
    I don't know if I'm suggesting anything other than this was almost too convenient. I seriously doubt PBOC had anything to do with this. If anything, it was someone who REALLY wants to put PBOC in their place, which is...pretty much everyone, it seems like.

loveisnoise is offline Senior Member

Well, the dumbass didn't wear gloves and was probably nervous as hell from the way they were jumping around, which means there should be nice fingerprints on whatever they threw through the window.