Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Longshanks is offline Junior Member

Default Dog Dirt @ Passyunk & Dickinson

I live in the 1000 block of Dickinson St. and noticed that people are bringing their dogs to the area next to the old Dr.'s office to let their dogs take a ****. Of course, nobody picks it up and they think that's ok. Guess what you scumbags.......IT'S NOT OK. Please stop it. If you can't pick up your dog's **** then you aren't responsible enough to own a pet. That's pet ownership 101. But I'm guessing your typical low life trash and think that somebody else should clean up after you and your mutt. It's inexcusable and won't be tolerated. I'm installing a camera and will be tracking this area. I won't even call the police about it. Instead, I'm going to identify the people doing it and then I'll watch for you and follow you to your house. Once I know where you live, I'll repay the favor at your home ten fold and it won't be just dog poop. Sound fair?

Just think you pigs, children walk by this area everyday and what you're doing is a public health hazard. It wouldn't take but a second for a naiive little kid to bend down and pick it up because they don't know any better. So please, take your dogs to the dog walk where you're supposed to go with them. The sidewalk on a residential block is not your private dog ****ting area. People live here. People....families walk by here everyday. Of course I'm guessing you're too lazy to walk a couple extra blocks to the dog walk. I'm guessing that you could care less because no doubt you're so lazy you probably don't even wipe your ass.

How about getting some class and integrity? Is that asking too much of a human being? I do realize that's asking a lot of some of the many very crude, low class people in South Philly, the land of trash dumping and litter.

All I can say is god help you.

qweezyq is offline Senior Member

i am guessing none of these people come on phillyspeaks, but I hope you feel better after venting.

I have to use every available avenue to combat this foul behavior.

hubba1 is offline THIS is a Newbold...

Quote Originally Posted by Longshanks View Post
    I live in the 1000 block of Dickinson St. and noticed that people are bringing their dogs to the area next to the old Dr.'s office to let their dogs take a ****. Of course, nobody picks it up and they think that's ok. Guess what you scumbags.......IT'S NOT OK. Please stop it. If you can't pick up your dog's **** then you aren't responsible enough to own a pet. That's pet ownership 101. But I'm guessing your typical low life trash and think that somebody else should clean up after you and your mutt. It's inexcusable and won't be tolerated. I'm installing a camera and will be tracking this area. I won't even call the police about it. Instead, I'm going to identify the people doing it and then I'll watch for you and follow you to your house. Once I know where you live, I'll repay the favor at your home ten fold and it won't be just dog poop. Sound fair?

Just think you pigs, children walk by this area everyday and what you're doing is a public health hazard. It wouldn't take but a second for a naiive little kid to bend down and pick it up because they don't know any better. So please, take your dogs to the dog walk where you're supposed to go with them. The sidewalk on a residential block is not your private dog ****ting area. People live here. People....families walk by here everyday. Of course I'm guessing you're too lazy to walk a couple extra blocks to the dog walk. I'm guessing that you could care less because no doubt you're so lazy you probably don't even wipe your ass.

How about getting some class and integrity? Is that asking too much of a human being? I do realize that's asking a lot of some of the many very crude, low class people in South Philly, the land of trash dumping and litter.

Well dogs are gonna crap on the sidewalk, not much you can do about that... but yes, leaving it there is disgusting. I have called people out on it, they say "oh, I forgot a bag" which I then pull out and hand them so they will clean it up. I don't get the mentality that it is ok to just let the dog crap..then walk away from it.
    ------------------------------------------

Well dogs are gonna crap on the sidewalk, not much you can do about that... but yes, leaving it there is disgusting. I have called people out on it, they say "oh, I forgot a bag" which I then pull out and hand them so they will clean it up. I don't get the mentality that it is ok to just let the dog crap..then walk away from it.

"oh, I forgot a bag" is inexcusable in my opinion. If you're taking your dog out to crap, you know you need a bag. I just think there are a lot of people in this area that take their dogs to areas with the intent of being able to leave it there. Case in point: ACME parking lot along the fence near the senior center and along the "grass" near the bushes that hedge the lot on all sides.

Eastcoast is offline Senior Member

I thought you were moving?

I am. Our house goes on the market next week.

But while I'm still here I'd rather not have to pick up someone else's dog crap everday or have to walk past it. I don't even own a dog but I have to pick up dog crap. Ridiculous.

lucidinnature is offline Banned

Committing a felony to stop a misdemeanor- yep, sounds like the low class of south Philly!

Eastcoast is offline Senior Member

I am. Our house goes on the market next week.
    Then quit worry about the poop and get back to cleaning.

**** off numb nuts.

How would you like to walk past dog **** everyday? It's not how civilized human beings live. This is precisely the reason I need to get out of here. Low class abounds here and idiots like lucid.

"oh, I forgot a bag" is inexcusable in my opinion. If you're taking your dog out to crap, you know you need a bag. I just think there are a lot of people in this area that take their dogs to areas with the intent of being able to leave it there. Case in point: ACME parking lot along the fence near the senior center and along the "grass" near the bushes that hedge the lot on all sides.
    In the past, on rare occasion, I have either forgotten a bag or somehow lost it en route. Fortunately there is so much trash in our beautiful city it isn't hard to find a reasonable substitute.

In the past, on rare occasion, I have either forgotten a bag or somehow lost it en route. Fortunately there is so much trash in our beautiful city it isn't hard to find a reasonable substitute.

**** off numb nuts.
    So, I just look for the house with a for sale sign and camera on that block, then **** on the stoop?

Quote Originally Posted by lucidinnature View Post
    So, I just look for the house with a for sale sign and camera on that block, then **** on the stoop?
    My mom lives a half block from here... I have never really noticed an influx of crap (unless you count some of the people outside of the POPE on the corner) on the block...

Quote Originally Posted by hubba1 View Post
    My mom lives a half block from here... I have never really noticed an influx of crap (unless you count some of the people outside of the POPE on the corner) on the block...
    I'm going to pay each pope hipster in pabst to poop on long stanks stoop. Then he'll watch the tape and diddle with his fiddle

LOL at you suckers that think this is *dog* poop. I've been pooping in the area exclusively and leaving it! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by sometimesilie View Post
    LOL at you suckers that think this is *dog* poop. I've been pooping in the area exclusively and leaving it! Ha!
    Were you on two street on new years.... I think you left something