Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    ArcticSplash is offline Dixie Normus

Default Theresa & Company Are At it Again - Pauper Zoning Appeals

OK I've had it. Let's look at these losers' private information. Let's have the public look at this to determine whether or not they are committing perjury in Common Pleas Court. I paid for the Pauper motion filings so now everybody can read them. Here they are:

Theresa McCormick's Pauper filing to stop 20th and Federal:
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_f...k9fVnU4RnpZbVE

Denise Patton's Pauper filing to stop PB Ave & Titan:
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_f...DNRYTBCUkNsOWs

annie is offline Senior Member

Do the houses they own not count as owning or having equity in anything?

OK I see one problem right off the bat.

Theresa says on the forms she has no assets. Ugh, on OPA it says she owns a house. You're supposed to list that on the form.

On to Denise, she also fails to list her house as an asset and she didn't pay property taxes last year and has a lien slapped on her house for that because she didn't pay it Mar 31.

2006 ($3.74) ($4.48) $4.47 $3.75 $0.00
    2007 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
    2008 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
    2009 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
    2010 $0.00 ($0.53) $0.00 ($0.11) ($0.64)
    2011 $668.44 $20.05 $20.05 $151.14 $859.68 RL01032446
    2012 $603.65 $9.05 $0.00 $0.00 $612.70
    TOTALS THROUGH 04/17/2012 $1,268.35 $24.09 $24.52 $154.78 $1,471.74

Quote Originally Posted by annie View Post
    Do the houses they own not count as owning or having equity in anything?
    Yes the house counts as an asset, it is a hard asset not a liquid asset. If a property is mortgaged you can put the equity amount you have in the property and/or amount paid to obtain the asset to reflect your position in the asset.

There is a mortgage sitting on Theresa's house originated by Wells Fargo/Wachovia that was re-assigned to her through family.

For Denise, Records Department shows that she owns her home outright and there is no mortgage recording since the last one had a satisfaction recorded on it.

seand is offline Senior Member

I think he was more pointing out that on Patton's filing (which is a legal document where you disclose your personal income to show why you should be exempted from the usual fees the rest of us would have to pay to drag this out in court) it says that she's employed but miraculously has zero income in any of the categories the form asks for.

I kind of wonder why she would go into work at the Consortium every work day if they really are paying her zero dollars to be there. I thought the Emancipation Proclamation and the 14th Amendment made that kind of thing illegal.

thegreattwizz is offline Senior Member

Follow me on this:

For Ms. McCormick:
    Gas bills of 200/mo? Phone at 200/mo? but only $180/mo for food?

According to her, she has $1892 in expenses, but $1900 in income. I'm no math professor, but that doesn't work out for me. And if that's all you make, what are you doing with $200/month in phone bills?? Metro is $40/month.

---------------------

For Ms. Patton:
    She lists no income ANYWHERE on her form, yet has $600/month in child care expenses? For what? Wouldn't her 21 year old unemployed child be able to handle that?

She has $1983 in monthly expenses, but ZERO income reported.

How is it the city will blindly accept these with obvious false information?? This is absolutely committing perjury. At least McCormick is smart enough to list income; Patton shows ZERO with $2k in expenses. Where's the money come from?
    Mitchell Lodge #296

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattwizz View Post
    Where's the money come from?
    Maybe a really good color laser printer. Perhaps the Secret Service should be called in.

I'm off to check PACER... let's see if either one filed for bankruptcy in the past. This outta be fun.

Update: Nada on the PACER. Usually when I get a hit on a BK I go pull the list of creditors and post them in public. Usually there's some fun ones on there.

seand is offline Senior Member

I don't know much about the law but is there any chance that OHA could counter sue for legal fees based on the fact that these are fraudulent? By lying to take him to court they are making him pay out legal costs as an attempt to bleed him dry.

Muni activity on Denise:

L&I case in 2011 for a "defunct and dangerous tree", it was dismissed W/OP due to no service.
    2010 - Unpaid water and sewer well over $1,000. Dismissed W/OP due to no service.

Then there's a mix of suits for credit cards she defaulted on; and it looks like the credit card companies pushed through to win judgments, I'm assuming to file for a personal lien on those.

No muni activity on Theresa.

Seems like Theresa is the more fiscally stable one. Denise is a serial defaulter, who already lives in a cheap house and isn't maintaining her bills as-is. So I'm guessing Denise wins and kicks out the coffee shop on Point Breeze Ave, that she'll be on the road to making her creditors whole?

Quote Originally Posted by seand View Post
    I don't know much about the law but is there any chance that OHA could counter sue for legal fees based on the fact that these are fraudulent? By lying to take him to court they are making him pay out legal costs as an attempt to bleed him dry.
    I don't think Common Pleas actually LOOKS at any of the pauper filings they get and consider their merits.

Hell I could not shave for 3 days and not bathe, go in and file as a pauper and put my real information on the forms and I bet I could slide through.

I wonder if the apellee can challenge the pauper motion and ask that all the assets and holdings of the paupers be discoverable? That would be fun.

torts is offline Senior Member

"i'd rather get shot and dumped in a trash-strewn lot than have normal people live next to me"

torts is offline Senior Member

Denise Patton also shows up in a Criminal Records search. Here's a MC/CR filing which includes a charge of Endangering Welfare of Children. Looking at the District Control Number, this is in the 17th Police District, which is Point Breeze. This was way back in '92.

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketS...R-1009561-1992

loveisnoise is offline Senior Member

Why is she so insistent to appeal these projects? What is in it for her?

scotchrocks is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by loveisnoise View Post
    Why is she so insistent to appeal these projects? What is in it for her?
    Keeping white folks out of her neighborhood.
    "True freedom means being conscious and aware enough to choose what you pay attention to and to choose how you construct meaning from experience. ~David Foster Wallace

Yeahhhhhhhhh... $200/mo for phone? Does the bitch have two iPhones????

Laundry-$80?!?! I have my laundry sent out and it isn't that expensive!!!!

Meanwhile, $180 for food?! Sounds like someone milks the system with food stamps.

If she owns her house free and clear, then that's an asset available and she shouldn't be able to claim pauper status.
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreattwizz View Post
    Follow me on this:

For Ms. McCormick:
    Gas bills of 200/mo? Phone at 200/mo? but only $180/mo for food?

According to her, she has $1892 in expenses, but $1900 in income. I'm no math professor, but that doesn't work out for me. And if that's all you make, what are you doing with $200/month in phone bills?? Metro is $40/month.

---------------------

For Ms. Patton:
    She lists no income ANYWHERE on her form, yet has $600/month in child care expenses? For what? Wouldn't her 21 year old unemployed child be able to handle that?

She has $1983 in monthly expenses, but ZERO income reported.

How is it the city will blindly accept these with obvious false information?? This is absolutely committing perjury. At least McCormick is smart enough to list income; Patton shows ZERO with $2k in expenses. Where's the money come from?

scotchrocks is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by loveisnoise View Post
    Yeahhhhhhhhh... $200/mo for phone? Does the bitch have two iPhones????

Laundry-$80?!?! I have my laundry sent out and it isn't that expensive!!!!

Meanwhile, $180 for food?! Sounds like someone milks the system with food stamps.

If she owns her house free and clear, then that's an asset available and she shouldn't be able to claim pauper status.
    I am NOT defending this creature, but: iPhone 4 on AT&T with unlimited texts, minutes and max monthly data = $180. Laundry = $35/week sent out, 2 adults...
    "True freedom means being conscious and aware enough to choose what you pay attention to and to choose how you construct meaning from experience. ~David Foster Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by scotchrocks View Post
    I am NOT defending this creature, but: iPhone 4 on AT&T with unlimited texts, minutes and max monthly data = $180. Laundry = $35/week sent out, 2 adults...
    Yikes. my iphone costs me $80/mo for unlimited text/data, but I don't call anyone much so calling minutes are low.

My laundry sent out is about $15/wk, so I can see your cost there.

HOWEVER...

We work. We make money. If this scumbag isn't earning a penny then maybe she should make due with a $10 landline phone, a home washing machine, and then she'll have money to file her frivolous lawsuits. Hate ****s like this.