Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    anyoldhead is offline Senior Member

Default How to report abusive posts? The flag button is not on this site!

Abusive posts, insulting posts all made by LIN. What can be done to curb this self-centered bully? He called me a liar over my OWN court case & this Philadelphia Speaks Forum - Neighborhoods, Sports, Restaurants and more I know I'm not the only one who's a victim of this snotty, rotten member. Or do you enjoy his insults enough to put up with him? It's not funny & you have rules. Get rid of him for at least a week, giving the rest of us a much-needed break.

ArcticSplash is offline Dixie Normus

I think this might be Hal.

lucidinnature is offline Banned

You are lying about your court situation, period. After over 30 cases of being a witness, I think that I know enough to call your trolling rambling bull ****.

Btw anyoldhead, do you have dentures? Do you take them out for a deeper experience?

I expected this must be LIN's post, but no, it was you. You act like it. You're just another face who bow to that troll LIN. I asked a question & the snide comments that ensued are ridiculous. Are you 8 years old?

Quote Originally Posted by anyoldhead View Post
    I expected this must be LIN's post, but no, it was you. You act like it. You're just another face who bow to that troll LIN. I asked a question & the snide comments that ensued are ridiculous. Are you 8 years old?
    What other screen names do you have? BJbehindBJS?

PhilaCap is offline Senior Member

Abusive posts, insulting posts all made by LIN. What can be done to curb this self-centered bully? He called me a liar over my OWN court case & this Philadelphia Speaks Forum - Neighborhoods, Sports, Restaurants and more I know I'm not the only one who's a victim of this snotty, rotten member. Or do you enjoy his insults enough to put up with him? It's not funny & you have rules. Get rid of him for at least a week, giving the rest of us a much-needed break.
    someone called you a name on the internet? oh dear.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilaCap View Post
    someone called you a name on the internet? oh dear.
    Oh please. LIN posts insulting & degrading on every thread, especially when he know nothing about the subject. The title Big Baby is exactly what he deserves. He's so insecure that he has to make his vitriol posts to satisfy his colossal ego But I did not expect that a small request would lead to hate mail. Did it ever occur to you that I have a problem & thought I would get thoughtful an answers here? You bullies seem to have all the an answers without knowing a damn. Wish you the best of luck since the same thing could happen to you.

Oh please. LIN posts insulting & degrading on every thread, especially when he know nothing about the subject. The title Big Baby is exactly what he deserves. He's so insecure that he has to make his vitriol posts to satisfy his colossal ego But I did not expect that a small request would lead to hate mail. Did it ever occur to you that I have a problem & thought I would get thoughtful an answers here? You bullies seem to have all the an answers without knowing a damn. Wish you the best of luck since the same thing could happen to you.
    To the Moderators" Am I correct that NOTHING will be done about this scum? Numerous other complaints are not acknowledged. Yes, you notified me that that person has 2 addresses. Who cares? Not my problem, it's yours.

To the Moderators" Am I correct that NOTHING will be done about this scum? Numerous other complaints are not acknowledged. Yes, you notified me that that person has 2 addresses. Who cares? Not my problem, it's yours.
    A moderator notified you that I have two addresses? You can't even properly make up bull ****. Now come over here and take those dentures out.

6enny is offline Senior Member

I think they booted him before, but he came back with a new screen name. I agree that he doesn't add much to the site.

drewrob23 is offline Senior Member

I think he knows some of the moderators personally. Nothing will be done. Your best bet is to block him so you don't see his post (unless someone quotes him).

AsYouWere is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 6enny View Post
    I agree that he doesn't add much to the site.
    That unforgettable Rape Van thread you started was a huge contribution, for who I don't have the faintest idea. Surely not your neighbors in Fairmount especially if they have a house on the market.

http://www.philadelphiaspeaks.com/fo...rape-vans.html

five apples is offline Deacon Blues

Honestly, if anything anyone says on here causes you so much anguish, than perhaps you would be best served by simply not coming on here.

Pretty much every regular poster on here has had "mean" things said to them by LIN, it seems to be part of the hazing process. Also, I am deeply suspicious that a moderator would tell you what you claim to have been told.

Also in defense of LIN, he can be funny and informative as well, you not so much.
    "No one wanted to be mayor of Philadelphia. It was a thankless job, which for the first 56 years offered an annual salary of zero. In 1745, two men turned down the position and instead accepted large fines. In 1747, Anthony Morris fled to Bucks County to hide and thus avoid notification of his election. After Morris’s disappearance, a new election was held, and William Atwood was re-elected."

Quote Originally Posted by 6enny View Post
    I think they booted him before, but he came back with a new screen name. I agree that he doesn't add much to the site.
    I would try to find where you once 'added much to the site', but the last time you did that was when you added your screen name on here just to bitch about everyone else on here to justify your miserable existence. Oops, better run... there might be a rape van looking to steal you away from us!!!!

Frejo is offline Member

Default 'nuff said

About lucidinnature Basic Information

Date of Birth May 8, 1969 (43) About lucidinnature
    Biography: Plugged your mom's cooter in Pennsyltucky when she needed a break from your whining arse.
    Interests: Whale gutting in the Arctic.

Total Posts
    Total Posts 1,051 since October 2012

holy flapjack titties, the way you copy and paste is divine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frejo View Post
    About lucidinnature Basic Information

Date of Birth May 8, 1969 (43) About lucidinnature
    Biography: Plugged your mom's cooter in Pennsyltucky when she needed a break from your whining arse.
    Interests: Whale gutting in the Arctic.

Total Posts
    Total Posts 1,051 since October 2012

6enny is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by drewrob23 View Post
    I think he knows some of the moderators personally. Nothing will be done. Your best bet is to block him so you don't see his post (unless someone quotes him).
    How do you block somebody?

PhilaCap is offline Senior Member

^^^^^ troll

Quote Originally Posted by lucidinnature View Post
    You are lying about your court situation, period. After over 30 cases of being a witness, I think that I know enough to call your trolling rambling bull ****.
    I'm surprised you know so much about my situation, so carry on King Baby.