Register
+ Reply to Thread
    anyoldhead is offline Senior Member

Default Post by anyoldhead is NOT MINE!

This post, Overheard by several neighbors: Damn the shooter because it interferes with their holiday shows, sports, etc, It inconveniences them, too bad. Don't bring up the shooting with them, they live under rocks is not mine. Why is it under my name?

Jayfar is offline Junior Old Fart

Post by anyoldhead is NOT MINE!

Maybe your password is not secure? If it's a common dictionary word or even a pair of dictionary words, it is very weak. Make sure you're using at least 8 characters in a mix of upper- and lower-case letters, digits and special characters.

A few examples of weak passwords: password, qwerty, password123.
    “Guys like you I would dispatch with my roofing axe.” -- BootsywannabeACretin

My password is pretty strong, but I'll change it again.

AsYouWere is offline Banned

Could be DID

"Dissociative identity disorder (DID), also known as multiple personality disorder (MPD),[1] is a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring identities or dissociated personality states that alternately control a person's behavior, and is accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness. These symptoms are not accounted for by substance abuse, seizures, other medical conditions or imaginative play in children."

lucidinnature is offline Banned

My Jedi mind is thinking we have an old but new troll in our midst.

Quote Originally Posted by AsYouWere View Post
    Could be DID

"Dissociative identity disorder (DID), also known as multiple personality disorder (MPD),[1] is a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring identities or dissociated personality states that alternately control a person's behavior, and is accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness. These symptoms are not accounted for by substance abuse, seizures, other medical conditions or imaginative play in children."
    Sure.Assume what you want. Rude comments from you do nothing to facilitate a solution. Just another example of the informed &the sick game you play. You're just another angry malcontent. I'd say you think it's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by anyoldhead View Post
    I'd say you think it's cute.
    Maybe I DID but I don't even recall posting that.

Maybe I DID but I don't even recall posting that.
    Who cares that you misunderstood what I said? YOU were rude & disgusting just for the hell of it & made me wonder if you're just another LIN wannabe. Combative & irrelevant, contributing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by anyoldhead View Post
    Who cares that you misunderstood what I said? YOU were rude & disgusting just for the hell of it & made me wonder if you're just another LIN wannabe. Combative & irrelevant, contributing nothing.
    Who do you define as YOU?

I'm juggling multiple personalities here give me a break...

five apples is offline Deacon Blues

Quote Originally Posted by lucidinnature View Post
    My Jedi mind is thinking we have an old but new troll in our midst.
    Which poster were you referring too? AsYouWere reminds me of someone from the past.
    "No one wanted to be mayor of Philadelphia. It was a thankless job, which for the first 56 years offered an annual salary of zero. In 1745, two men turned down the position and instead accepted large fines. In 1747, Anthony Morris fled to Bucks County to hide and thus avoid notification of his election. After Morris’s disappearance, a new election was held, and William Atwood was re-elected."

lucidinnature is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by five apples View Post
    Which poster were you referring too? AsYouWere reminds me of someone from the past.
    AsYouWere isn't a troll.

Ludicrous is Noise You're just as guilty as he is, more so. The best thing I did here was put you on Ignore. I made the mistake of unblocking you in this tread, hoping you'd have something adult to say, but no, you can't do it. All you do is whine & attack people in the name of being King Baby. Back to block for you.

Could be DID

Maybe I deseved that, but mostly this is pure BS. I can only conclude the above applies to you.