Register

Default Passyunk Square Happy Hour/Fundraiser

You guys are all invited to this as well.

In an effort to raise money towards a professional street cleaning services for the Passyunk Square Neighborhood the Trash and Recycling Committee will be holding a Happy Hour on Thursday November 13 at the Devilís Den. The Devilís Den is located at the corner of 11th and Ellsworth. The hours of the Happy Hour will be from 6-8pm. From 5-7pm the Devilís Den has its happy hour which includes half off all drafts, which is quite an extensive selection, and an inexpensive tapas menu. For a suggested donation of ten dollars, they will be extending the Happy Hour an additional hour to 8pm for all participants. This is an excellent to opportunity to meet your neighbors, give to our community and to have some fun.

Our goal is to raise 28k. We currently have 8k and have been promised 5k from our state representatives. Our goal then is to raise 15k before this coming spring. We will be holding more events in the future to get to this goal and we look forward to seeing all of you there!

For questions about the event please contact Aubin Clever at aubin111@gmail.com.

To learn more about the Devilís Den you can go to their website at Devil's Den - Home

Thank You and see you on November 13 at the Devils Den.

Just hangin' out

I've put it on my calendar. Hey look - my first post!