It's Black Friday!!! Instead of shopping why don't you visit the shelter and check out all the black dogs and cats there that need homes? MECA is a beautiful black lab mix who has been at the shelter for quite some time and would love to find her forever home!!! Please share for Meca on this Black Friday!
MECA (A13758332)

Meca is featured in our long timers video here! http://vimeo.com/49802894

Hi I'm Meca! I am a gorgeous girl - half labrador, half pitbull terrier. I am on the young side - two years old - past my puppy antics, but still f...ull of energy. I absolutely love people! I also love to play with other dogs, but I can be selective, so if you have other dogs, please bring them over to meet me and see if we will be friends. I also have trouble sharing sometimes, so I will need a patient family who will work with me to relax about my stuff. Please come and visit me - I would love to get back into a loving family!

Check out these great pictures of me!
Meca 13758332 - a set on Flickr
and here too! Meca - a set on Flickr

This dog is available at the Pennsylvania SPCA located at 350 E. Erie Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19134. Adoption Center hours are 1PM-8PM Monday through Friday and 10AM-5PM Saturday & Sunday.

If you are interested in learning more about a dog contact us at PSPCAErie@yahoo.com.

You may also contact the shelter directly. However, due to high call/email volume, you may experience a delay in response. Call the shelter at 215-426-6304 ext 244 or email adoptions@pspca.org.