Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    justinh66 is offline Senior Member

Default Horrible Loss Due to Firefighter

Firefighter, son charged with beating man in NE Philly | Philly | 04/20/2010

A firefighter and his son nearly beat a man to death, and the victim's prognosis is grim.

PhillyTurboSix is offline NE Philly since 1968

Don't matter if your a firefighter or a street bum. You beat someone that bad for something as stupid as that your a POS in this community and a looser in life. It sucks but hopefully that guy dies so that POS firefighter and his son sit in jail and can watch bubba rape their a$$ on a nightly basis for the rest of their pathetic life!!!

slickvic277 is offline Senior Member

Just one more reason why I can't stand tough guy fire fighters and there Jack off attitudes.

2 guy's to beat down a 55 year old man!! I hope the two of them rot in there cells.

Fire Fighters, don't even get me started.........

cerberus413 is offline Banned

So why didnt anyone intervene?

Im amazed there isnt any cell phone video of the incident....God forbid people ****ing get involved in protecting others from ****bags like these guys.

desolate is offline Double spaced

Dead. Murder charges to follow.

Just drive off. It's never worth it.
    I'm not seeing all these supposed bikes in all these million dollar bike lanes.

lemko is offline Senior Member

Oh, real tough guys beating up some 55 year-old dude and for such a stupid reason! Let's see how tough you are in the big house! What was the problem? Was this geezer delaying you from getting home to watch a Lifetime movie?

Quote Originally Posted by desolate View Post
    Dead. Murder charges to follow.

Just drive off. It's never worth it.
    Its not worth a human life?

I hope the people who drove by and didnt do anything cant sleep tonight....or worse.....end up being a victim down the road where nobody helps them either.

****ers.

FYI I dont know the man who was attacked....but it could easily be any of us and I would hope to god someone would render assistance instead of turning a blind eye.

"The two individuals become involved in a verbal altercation with this male over - believe it or not - who had the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by cerberus413 View Post
    Its not worth a human life?

I hope the people who drove by and didnt do anything cant sleep tonight....or worse.....end up being a victim down the road where nobody helps them either.

****ers.

FYI I dont know the man who was attacked....but it could easily be any of us and I would hope to god someone would render assistance instead of turning a blind eye.
    I think Desolate was saying that the perps should have just driven away and not continued the argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by the mayor View Post
    lemko, you complain about all this graffiti n bla bla bla. when the city has something for example, the south st bridge. they said the cost were what? like 500 or 5,000$ to clean it up? you should have volunteered to spend your money and time to clean the graffiti off, we could have saved some tax money...right guys? come on man your key board isnt going to clean off the graffiti

PhillyKev is offline Super Troll

If this victim was that guy Ung and shot his attackers instead of letting them beat him to death, people would be persecuting him.

justinh66 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    I think Desolate was saying that the perps should have just driven away and not continued the argument.
    That's how I took his comment, too. The firefighter and his son should have just continued on their way. Everyone should have been at home talking about the a--hole they just dealt with. Instead one person wound up dead and the father and son will both be in jail for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyKev View Post
    If this victim was that guy Ung and shot his attackers instead of letting them beat him to death, people would be persecuting him.
    Thats 100% correct.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    I misread that....I thought he meant the people just driving by as it was going on.

bobside is offline Favorite Son

This town is really starting to suck

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyKev View Post
    Not me. I'd buy him a beer and a shot of Yukon Jack.
    Quote Originally Posted by the mayor View Post
    lemko, you complain about all this graffiti n bla bla bla. when the city has something for example, the south st bridge. they said the cost were what? like 500 or 5,000$ to clean it up? you should have volunteered to spend your money and time to clean the graffiti off, we could have saved some tax money...right guys? come on man your key board isnt going to clean off the graffiti

City Man is offline Senior Member

A judges leniency in this case would be allowing the two killers to go to the same prison and if the warden is cool, let them be cellmates.

From hero to zero. I wonder how drunk the father and son were.

OB2SP is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by slickvic277 View Post
    Just one more reason why I can't stand tough guy fire fighters and there Jack off attitudes.

2 guy's to beat down a 55 year old man!! I hope the two of them rot in there cells.

Fire Fighters, don't even get me started.........
    This was one firefighter and now you're generalizing an entire occupation that includes people, who 99% of the time, are selfless and there to help people? He and his son should be held accountable for what they did, but their actions are not indicitive of the rest of the father's co-workers

Hospitalitygirl is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by City Man View Post

From hero to zero. I wonder how drunk the father and son were.
    When I saw this I had two thoughts: 1) how drunk were they? And 2) does dad have anger management issues and will some rumors pop up from co-workers regarding what a tool he is to work with at the firehouse?
    I am not the Jackass Whisperer.

OutOfContext is offline Internet Jerk

Quote Originally Posted by lemko View Post
    Oh, real tough guys beating up some 55 year-old dude and for such a stupid reason! Let's see how tough you are in the big house! What was the problem? Was this geezer delaying you from getting home to watch a Lifetime movie?
    It was actually to watch the show "Rescue Me".

MikePenn is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by cerberus413 View Post
    Thats 100% correct.

The last couple of times I've been to the range I've been practicing my groin shots. Nothing like a .45 to the balls to get you thinking.