Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 201 to 208 of 208
  1. #201
    Gladys's Avatar
    Gladys is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,694

    Default

    wow a lot to discuss here. how prisons prepare their charges to deal with life after release is one. He was obviously used to prison culture where this is what you do.

    The moral of the story is 'Don't **** with mcdonalds'.
    "If you're going to tell people the truth, you better make them laugh; otherwise they'll kill you."
    - attributed to both George Bernard Shaw & Oscar Wilde


    "I never clean up after my dogs, because I have trained them to run with me off leash while I ride my bike the wrong way on the sidewalk."
    - LUCas
    Originally Posted by Dave L We need to focus on banning both singers who crap on the sidewalk and dogs that annoy people with their singing. - Mondo

  2. #202
    longtimephilly is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by torts View Post
    SHOCK VIDEO: Savage Attack At Manhattan McDonald's CBS New York

    I like the cashier's style here. He knows how to tame the wildebeests.
    What the hell does this have to do with the original thread or any of it's spinoff topics? There are tens of thousands of crimes committed a year in this country, are you going to post them all or just the ones involving black people?

  3. #203
    longtimephilly is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladys View Post
    wow a lot to discuss here. how prisons prepare their charges to deal with life after release is one. He was obviously used to prison culture where this is what you do.

    The moral of the story is 'Don't **** with mcdonalds'.
    I wonder if the 50 was fake after all. The women would be up on federal charges if it was counterfeit.

  4. #204
    Malloy's Avatar
    Malloy is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    East Falls
    Posts
    6,093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longtimephilly View Post
    What the hell does this have to do with the original thread or any of it's spinoff topics? There are tens of thousands of crimes committed a year in this country, are you going to post them all or just the ones involving black people?
    Like PS on Facebook!

  5. #205
    longtimephilly is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,136

    Default

    Godwined the thread! Dammit!

  6. #206
    torts is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,582

    Default


  7. #207
    Gladys's Avatar
    Gladys is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLOLOLOLL


    and there it is!
    "If you're going to tell people the truth, you better make them laugh; otherwise they'll kill you."
    - attributed to both George Bernard Shaw & Oscar Wilde


    "I never clean up after my dogs, because I have trained them to run with me off leash while I ride my bike the wrong way on the sidewalk."
    - LUCas
    Originally Posted by Dave L We need to focus on banning both singers who crap on the sidewalk and dogs that annoy people with their singing. - Mondo

  8. #208
    torts is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,582

    Default

    Long, good news! I just saw this posted on HuffPo and thought of you.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=l2DbzHz_m-I#!

    Remember everyone -- not "all" Chinese

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2