Register
+ Reply to Thread
    MEDUSA is offline Banned

Default Recruited by Police & Thrown into Danger, Young Informants are Drug War’s Latest Victims

they found less than an ounce of marihuana in her car and she has to die ?? .... kiddin me !!

Full interview :

http://www.democracynow.org/2013/2/2...autostart=true

enyo is offline Senior Member

What's really pathetic is that her death served no purpose other than feeding greed. I hope the cops involved got fired.
    The stupidity amazes me. Did they not think it would look suspicious to send a young women out to buy 2 1/2 ounces of coke, 1500 ectasy pills and a hangun? That probably has a street cost of $4,000 - $5,000 dollars and the girl shows up alone.That looks really suspicious and she was probably exhibiting a lot of nervous cues. I've known people that got beat up and robbed for 2 ounces. Any dealer will put two and two together, especially with request for the gun.

What sort of idiot/ psychopath sends a young girl out to do that sort of thing? If it was their daughter they would have flushed it down the toilet and the girl would still be living.

meanwhile:
    prescription drug deaths on the rise

Marijuana is to the drug war what bb guns are to gun control.

anyone see this?
    Driving stoned
    Last edited by enyo; 02-20-2013 at 07:33 PM.
    "Believing is seeing" - paraphrased from PH

govtstatistic is offline coverup public corru

Default that story should've made the judicial watch news

that story should've made the judicial watch news (blog)

judicial watch
    ACCOUNTABILITY WE CAN BELIEVE IN
    wanted for conspiring to cover up public corruption
    reward or prosecution inevitable

Colin P. Varga is offline Senior Member

According to the report Ms. Hoffman was being robbed by two people that had felony convictions. She was warned by the police not to leave the "safe" area and go to a second location with the sellers. She was in her early 20's and made a decision to trust people that she knew were dangerous. Her mother said that she really wanted to take these risks.

Shelley Hilliard case mentioned at the beginning seems to be the case of gross police misuse of an informant. She was smoking pot and arrested, caught with less than one ounce. But for the media not as sympathetic as victim since she was transgendered and Black. Democracy Now put forward the White college student who signed her own fate with her own stupid actions and her mother rather than the real victim that according Ms. Stillman police deliberately blew Hilliard's cover.
    Goodnight Rossana Arquette whereever you are.

lucidinnature is offline Banned

Err, and ecstasy pills. Yeah, you forgot that small part. That's 5 years for each one right there.

Let her die. If she didn't do drugs and didn't know druggies, she wouldn't have been in that position.
    Quote Originally Posted by MEDUSA View Post
    they found less than an ounce of marihuana in her car and she has to die ?? .... kiddin me !!

Full interview :

http://www.democracynow.org/2013/2/2...autostart=true

MEDUSA is offline Banned

K..for some reason I understand you because of my past profession....but then again it tells me alot where you comin from ...try to use your heart sometimes ...

try to make it...Michael Coard is there (the most hated african american criminal defense attorney ..)