Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man on fire !!!

MEDUSA is offline Banned

Default Man on fire !!!

Remember the movie ?? this is exactly what happens here ..

1 cop killed, 2 others shot amid manhunt for ex-LAPD officer - CBS News

According to documents from a court of appeals hearing in October 2011, Dorner was fired from the LAPD after he made a complaint against his field training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans. Dorner said that in the course of an arrest, Evans kicked suspect Christopher Gettler, a schizophrenic with severe dementia.

Following an investigation, Dorner was fired for making false statements.

Richard Gettler, the schizophrenic man's father, gave testimony that supported Dorner's claim. After his son was returned on July 28, 2007, Richard Gettler asked "if he had been in a fight because his face was puffy" and his son responded that he was kicked twice in the chest by a police officer.

http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/read-chri...#axzz2KF7DCpIE
    Last edited by MEDUSA; 02-07-2013 at 03:23 PM.

MEDUSA is offline Banned

It's a shame how the LAPD has made a good cop gone bad ...They have to clean out the departement ...

I do not support the killings of course ...but the fault of this is only the LAPD !!

L.A. police to revisit firing of fugitive ex-cop | Reuters

anyoldhead is offline Senior Member

I'm not yet sure that the LAPD is to blame. "One of the three people Dorner is accused of killing this week is the 28-year-old daughter of a retired police captain who represented him in a disciplinary action that led to his firing. He is also wanted for the killing of the young woman's fiance and an officer from the town of Riverside."

He's a killer who, in his manifesto, threatens the LAPD & has the force & swat teams actively looking for him. He burned up his truck to cover his tracks & seems to be one step ahead of them. He is considered armed & dangerous. He'll kill again if he isn't caught soon.

From NBC:A joint task force was established to continue the search for Dorner. The task force includes the Irvine Police Department, Riverside Police Department, Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Marshall Service, Los Angeles Police Department and other allied agencies.

http://tinyurl.com/au4vhs3
    Last edited by anyoldhead; 02-10-2013 at 02:02 PM.

BarryG is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MEDUSA View Post
    It's a shame how the LAPD has made a good cop gone bad ...They have to clean out the departement ...

I do not support the killings of course ...but the fault of this is only the LAPD !!

L.A. police to revisit firing of fugitive ex-cop | Reuters
    How is this LAPDs fault??

MEDUSA is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BarryG View Post
    How is this LAPDs fault??
    Chris Dorner isn’t just ranting | janbtucker.com Blog: THE DETECTIVE'S DIARY

Are you aware that an officer seen on the Rodney King videotape striking King multiple times with a baton 3/3/91 is still employed by the LAPD and is now a Captain on the Police dept.This captain is now the commander (west LA divison) He is responsible for 200 officers ..

DO YOU TRUST HIM TO ENFORCE DEPT POLICY AND USE OF FORCE INVESTIGATIONS ON ARRESTEES BY THIS OFFICER ???

Maybe Mark Fukhrman knows more ... c'mon do you smell it ???

govtstatistic is offline coverup public corru

ACCOUNTABILITY WE CAN BELIEVE IN
    wanted for conspiring to cover up public corruption
    reward or prosecution inevitable

[QUOTE=govtstatistic;569642]This makes a nice read

I guess it's "nice" if you can get past the incoherent rantings, the promise to murder more cops (50 families mentioned on his hit list are in hiding), the murders he committed, etc. The firing he's killing people over happened in 2008, when he filed false claims against another officer. Then there's the 1 million bounty on his head. At least one school has been closed because he's believed to be in the area. Day 5 of searching...
    Last edited by anyoldhead; 02-11-2013 at 03:35 PM.

MEDUSA is offline Banned

DAY 6 ...

Dorner: Records show why ex-cop was thought to have fled to Mexico - latimes.com

http://tinyurl.com/a2x8l7b

The following is a post from a second LAPD Officer, and a Facebook Friend of Christopher Dorner , his name is Joe Jones.

“My Former LAPD Officer Joe Jones MANIFESTO… I know most of you who personally who me are in disbelief of the partial story I will tell today. A story that has been suppressed for about 18 years, But lives strong everyday of my life. I without hesitation would like to send my condolences to the Victims who were lost and their families during this tragic situation. I would also like to send my condolences and well wishes to the many former and current Officers, as well as …Citizen’s and their families who lost the lives and souls of loved one’s to the injustices of Police Corruption, Scandal, Lies, Deception and Brutality.

Unlike Former Officer Dorner, I fear dying; But I also fear living in a society where Innocent people are dying for no reason. A society where pain so great can be afflicted to people who have to desire to live right and treat people right and then be punished for doing right. They say we all look alike. In very few cases this of course is true. But in most cases it is not. I feel a resemblance to Dorner, (See Photos) However several people who have no resemblance to Dorner have been shot due to the fear of what is taking place. I DO NOT WANT TO BE SHOT FOR CRIMES I DID NOT COMMIT!.

What a pro Dorner is ...

UNA PALABRA ..

A truth does not say anything
    And at the same time it hides everything
    Like a bonfire that does not go out
    Like a stone that is born dust.
    Last edited by MEDUSA; 02-12-2013 at 01:36 AM.

"Joe Jones" is a cop?

NickTheCage is offline Banned

Looks like the siht is abt to hit the fan as LL Cool J is cornered and barricaded himself in a cabin.

Default 2 More Shot

Two more deputies shot:

(CBS/AP) - Fugitive ex-cop Christopher Dorner is reportedly barricaded inside a Southern California mountain cabin that is surrounded by heavily armed law enforcement personnel. State Fish and Wildlife Assistant Chief Dan Sforza tells CBS Los Angeles that two officers were wounded Tuesday afternoon in a shootout with Dorner. It's not clear to which agency the officers belong. Christopher Dorner Update: Fugitive ex-cop reportedly barricaded in Calif. mountain cabin amid gunfight - Crimesider - CBS News

He's a dead man, but how many others will he kill before this comes to an end?

NickTheCage is offline Banned

If this isn't CDorner in that cabin, I'll LMFAO. Just some random dude baked out of his gourd having the worst bout of paranoia ever.

Jayfar is offline Junior Old Fart

Last edited by Jayfar; 02-12-2013 at 11:50 PM. Reason: removed live video stream (b'cast ended)
    “Guys like you I would dispatch with my roofing axe.” -- BootsywannabeACretin

lucidinnature is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfar View Post
    Looks like almost game over.
    That's what they said about Rambo. Then Rambo 2 came out.

Jayfar is offline Junior Old Fart

You'd like this lucid. They must be using a Mac to originate the KTLA video stream. The software update dialog just popped up and remains visible on the youtube feed. So far no one has clicked the "not now" button.
    “Guys like you I would dispatch with my roofing axe.” -- BootsywannabeACretin

Live coverage, awaiting press conference: Gunshot Heard From Inside Before Fire Engulfed Cabin in Standoff | NBC Southern California

They're saying there's a charred body in the cabin, just confirmed as Dorner. One of the officers he shot yesterday died today.

MEDUSA is offline Banned

They mad sure not to get him alive, watch the video , former LAPD officer and detective , Michael C. Ruppert :

Ruppert is a well-known conspiracy nut (9/11, oil, drugs) who was fired from the LAPD for psychological reasons. At one point he renounced his US citizenship, then in 2011 he announced on his Lifeboat Hour radio show that he was relocating to Sonoma County, California, because he thought that it would be a safer location in the event of societal collapse. He describes Dorner as a victim who possesses superhuman skills, far exceeding those of the LAPD, FBI, etc. He sounded like a man in love. This interview is, I think, 4 days old & I wonder if he's changed his for-pay opinions since then.
    Last edited by anyoldhead; 02-13-2013 at 05:04 PM.

MEDUSA is offline Banned

he was fired too..

Ex-LA Cop Brian Bentley on Dorner Manifesto:

It took longer than I thought it would for something like this to happen.”

In fact, Bentley says that when he was a police officer, there were frequent positings of “look out” bulletins on the walls at police stations featuring officers who’d been terminated and who were believed to have vendettas.

“When the Department terminated you, they intentionally tried to ruin your life,” Bentley explains. “That’s how they discredited you. Dorner isn’t the first ex-police officer to have a manifesto or some sort of hit list.”

And he should know.

hkp
    hkp is online now Señor Member

Anyone find the thread title hilarious now?