Register
+ Reply to Thread
    tiffanye is offline Junior Member

Post trash in front of 3649 Indian Queen Lane

Has anyone noticed the trash, and trash can spilled on the sidewalk in front of this address? This is 7 days a week, and 311 does not respond. I think the landlord is a local person, does anyone know who it is?

batman420 is offline Member

why don't u pick it up? get a good deed in before the year's up.

MrsWeisass is offline Senior Member

I had a problem with a neighbor who kept letting their trash pile up--- I would pick it up when it got really bad, and they never seemed to care enough to fix it. So one day I wrote a note and taped it to their front door that let them know what day trash day was, and piled their nasty trash at the bottom of their steps.
    Haven't had a problem with them since....

tiffanye is offline Junior Member

I have been picking it up for months, and also other neighbors have been, just a ongoing problem! I like the note idea..... I found out who the landlord is, and he also was sent a note. He lives nearby, and clearly does not care about the neighbors!

friendlynerd is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanye View Post
    I have been picking it up for months, and also other neighbors have been, just a ongoing problem! I like the note idea..... I found out who the landlord is, and he also was sent a note. He lives nearby, and clearly does not care about the neighbors!
    I agree that it's gross, constant, and shouldn't be your problem. We all take care of our own homes without having to take care of someone else's income property. Call 311 every time it happens. If they get enough tickets it will stop.