Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Markvator's Avatar
    Markvator is offline Spring Brookite
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Spring Brook they tell me - Thought it was Mayfair
    Posts
    91

    Default Porn Texted to my Wife - Someplace to report it?

    Was just looking for advice to do something about this. This scum sent 3 pics of his
    genitals to my wife this morning. The genius's phone # showed up. She texted him telling him
    to stop - he replied with a wierd message. When I got home I called the number a few times.
    He texted back that he was at work! I texted back to stop sending my wife porn...
    Sure would love to call his boss LOL... But any advice would be appreciated
    Last edited by Markvator; 01-16-2013 at 07:49 PM. Reason: spelling

  2. #2
    PASnow is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    650

    Default



    I heard there's an elephant in the room?? No way, where???

    __________________________________________________ _________________________




    Can she just "Block Sender" though?!
    Last edited by PASnow; 01-16-2013 at 07:05 PM.

  3. #3
    lucidinnature is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Duh.
    Posts
    2,373

    Default

    So post his cellphone number and let the games begin.

  4. #4
    Markvator's Avatar
    Markvator is offline Spring Brookite
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Spring Brook they tell me - Thought it was Mayfair
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PASnow View Post


    I heard there's an elephant in the room?? No way, where???

    __________________________________________________ _________________________




    Can she just "Block Sender" though?!


    Just did it - thanks.

  5. #5
    Markvator's Avatar
    Markvator is offline Spring Brookite
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Spring Brook they tell me - Thought it was Mayfair
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucidinnature View Post
    So post his cellphone number and let the games begin.

    That is sooo tempting... or

  6. #6
    AsYouWere is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Markvator View Post
    Was just looking for advice to do something about this. This scum sent 3 pics of his
    genitals to my wife this morning. The genius's phone # showed up. She texted him telling him
    to stop - he replied with a wierd message. When I got home I called the number a few times.
    He texted back that he was at work! I texted back to stop sending my wife porn...
    Sure would love to call his boss LOL... But any advice would be appreciated
    Just curious - how does this guy know your wife and her number? It sounds like you know this person.

  7. #7
    JasonMcElroy's Avatar
    JasonMcElroy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    710

    Default


  8. #8
    Eastcoast is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonMcElroy View Post
    Ouch.

  9. #9
    Markvator's Avatar
    Markvator is offline Spring Brookite
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Spring Brook they tell me - Thought it was Mayfair
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Well, I tried to track the # on line and it showed up as a Utica NY number.
    Not sure which part made it sound like I - we - she knew him.
    Maybe the "I'm at work" ? After the first pic of his D**K, she responded "knock it off!"
    to which he sent 2 more.
    It's a 315 area code. The horse with the blinders from Jason was pretty funny though.



    Quote Originally Posted by AsYouWere View Post
    Just curious - how does this guy know your wife and her number? It sounds like you know this person.

  10. #10
    lucidinnature is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Duh.
    Posts
    2,373

    Default

    At first I thought it may have been a different problem. I did a story with nbc10 years ago about all of the porn being sent to unsuspecting people through internet companies. This is obviously a single nutbag.

    If you call your cellphone company, they may switch your wife's number for free-but that's obviously a pain in the ass.

    Unfortunately, almost all laws pertaining to this are for minors and not adults. I really think the industry doesn't want to deal with it for a myriad of reasons.

  11. #11
    guzzijason's Avatar
    guzzijason is offline Mostly Human
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The land of wind and ghosts
    Posts
    1,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsYouWere View Post
    Just curious - how does this guy know your wife and her number? It sounds like you know this person.
    You've never gotten a wrong number text?

    I had some skank mistakenly texting me off and on for several months once. I never responded... I just figured she would eventually figure out that her messages weren't getting to where she thought they were. I wasn't going to respond at all, but it seemed they were going to keep going on, but I had to eventually.





    I seem to remember another time when I got a random text - maybe from the same person - letting me know that the reason I didn't get any nookie that morning was because my breath was stankin'. I can't believe I lost that one... it was my favorite.

    __Jason

  12. #12
    Lolly's Avatar
    Lolly is offline your neighbor
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rittenhouse Breeze
    Posts
    2,412

    Default

    A friend of ours met his wife when she mistakenly texted him.

  13. #13
    Polar Cub's Avatar
    Polar Cub is offline Better than a cat
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bustlehurst, PA
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    A response only makes it worse. Just ignore or block.

  14. #14
    rojnish is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    477

    Default

    I believe his behaviors would be considered exhibitionism or "flashing" and is punishable by law. Furthermore, if he is in fact in NY and you are in fact in PA then he has crossed state lines, thereby possibly making it a federal matter. Be aware that with the new registration laws being adopted by many states this jamoke could end up as a registered sex offender. Perhaps it's some dumb kid who thinks he's pulling a harmless prank. Or perhaps it's some sexual deviant who is getting a kick out of alarming strangers. But I do believe you would be within your right as a citizen to report it, punish it, and help make it stop.

  15. #15
    lucidinnature is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Duh.
    Posts
    2,373

    Default

    Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhh, good luck with all that.

    Quote Originally Posted by rojnish View Post
    I believe his behaviors would be considered exhibitionism or "flashing" and is punishable by law. Furthermore, if he is in fact in NY and you are in fact in PA then he has crossed state lines, thereby possibly making it a federal matter. Be aware that with the new registration laws being adopted by many states this jamoke could end up as a registered sex offender. Perhaps it's some dumb kid who thinks he's pulling a harmless prank. Or perhaps it's some sexual deviant who is getting a kick out of alarming strangers. But I do believe you would be within your right as a citizen to report it, punish it, and help make it stop.

  16. #16
    readicculus's Avatar
    readicculus is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    12 & Wolf
    Posts
    23

    Default

    sounds like your wife may have a boyfriend...
    just sayin'....
    _________
    Meh.

  17. #17
    enyo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    If he keeps it up I would f. with him. I got a lot of strange text messages a year or so ago and just entered it into every contact us form I came across. My office gets a lot of travel company faxes. Maybe find a few forms that have a fax entry, as faxing telephones tends to result in 10 phone calls in a row which is pretty obnoxious. Omaha Steaks is pretty relentless once they get your number too.
    "Believing is seeing" - paraphrased from PH

  18. #18
    Eastcoast is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enyo View Post
    If he keeps it up I would f. with him. I got a lot of strange text messages a year or so ago and just entered it into every contact us form I came across. My office gets a lot of travel company faxes. Maybe find a few forms that have a fax entry, as faxing telephones tends to result in 10 phone calls in a row which is pretty obnoxious. Omaha Steaks is pretty relentless once they get your number too.
    Sirius sat radio are unbelievably tenacious, provide his number to them. He'll get a call every day, sometimes twice a day for two years to get him to re/sign up for their product.

    It's a shame that Simon Wiesenthal never teamed up with the Sirius radio subs department.

  19. #19
    NJbound is offline Guest
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    my wife just got a similar pic of a huge johnson from a long distance number we don't know, We laughed it off and deleted it.. No big deal

  20. #20
    AsYouWere is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    I like the idea of setting them up for Omaha Steaks and Sirius calls also, maybe Viagra and the AARP for good measure lol.

    It's mind boggling what people put on their facebook pages or 'friends' do it for you:
    Consumer Reports: Facebook privacy problems are on the rise - Technology on NBCNews.com

    4.7 million “liked” a Facebook page about health conditions or treatments (details an insurer might use against you).
    4.8 million have used Facebook to say where they planned to go on a certain day (a potential tip-off for burglars)
    20.4 million included their birth date, which can be used by identity thieves
    39.3 million identified family members in their profile
    900K discussed finances on their wall
    1.6 million liked a page pertaining to racial or ethnic affiliations
    2.3 million liked a page regarding sexual orientation
    7.7 million liked a page pertaining to a religious affiliation
    2.6 million discussed their recreational use of alcohol on their wall
    4.6 million discussed their love life on their wall

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2