Looking at Seventy's website (Committee of Seventy: PA Races and Candidates), I see little reason to vote in November. Here's what's supposed to be on my ballot:
- President: undecided, and the more I hear about this race the less interested I become
- U.S. Senate: underwhelming, lazy incumbent vs. least-common-denominator challenger with ties to coal industry
- US Rep: Brady and Fattah will win
- Attorney General: both seem like equally decent candidates
- Treasurer: Who's this Vaughan person? Has even one article been written about this race?
- Auditor General: Who? Who? Who? And how does the Republican party have two nominees?? Any articles about this one?
- State Senate: Farnese's being challenged by one "Alfonso Gambone". Anyone ever heard of this guy? According the the Record, they're both about the same
- State Rep: Unopposed Democrat
Don't see anything about ballot questions. Anything I'm missing here?