Register
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pool Schedules

guinsu is offline Senior Member

Default Pool Schedules

I can't seem to find schedules for the city pools online anywhere, the rec department site is pretty bad in that regard. I also wouldn't mind knowing when the adult swims were. Can anyone help?

ecochuck is offline Senior Member

A woman working at Kendrick public pool in Roxborough said that it was open from 1 to 7, seven days a week. She said that after she said that to people they would ask what time it was open today. There is a limit of 60 people per lifeguard and she had 3 lifeguards but it was not nearly enough. So there was a riot there and the pool closed down. It was on a day when it was 97 degrees.
    For more information on preventing and curing cancer see Prevent or Cure Cancer.

ACG
    ACG is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by guinsu View Post
    I can't seem to find schedules for the city pools online anywhere, the rec department site is pretty bad in that regard. I also wouldn't mind knowing when the adult swims were. Can anyone help?
    The schedules are not online as far as I know. Here is a link to the list of pools and the phone numbers. They will give you the info over the phone.
    City of Philadelphia