Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    GMonkey is offline ship jumper?

DH says nice boobies and booty, and a woman who can wear simple, unfussy clothing and look hot. Also--not too much makeup.
    Max, you big hamburger!

Illiniwek is offline Oskee Wow Wow
    No longer the Greater Logan Square Metropolitan Area

Quote Originally Posted by JosephineBaker View Post
    Men: What Makes You Look, Do a Complete Double-Take at Women?
    A death wish.

johnnie is offline F the Eagles
    There are many ethnicities that I want to bang but don't want to live around. Most of them, in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Thanks, Johnnie. I guess that is deserved since you called me easy in another thread.
    I would never....Well okay. Maybe it was just wishful thinking.

Outlaw Star is offline Mayor of 3rd Street

Quote Originally Posted by GMonkey View Post
    DH says nice boobies and booty, and a woman who can wear simple, unfussy clothing and look hot. Also--not too much makeup.
    Oh yeah, too much makeup is definitely a no-no. The clown look is never, ever attractive.

(Frankly, I wouldn't have a problem if she lost the makeup altogether, but that's just me.)

BeBe is offline Delete My Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Star View Post
    Oh yeah, too much makeup is definitely a no-no. The clown look is never, ever attractive.

(Frankly, I wouldn't have a problem if she lost the makeup altogether, but that's just me.)
    Are you talking about the average woman, or a supermodel? Some of us look COMPLETELY different without make-up, and wouldn't get a date, ever, as opposed to how we look with some make-up on! Me, anyway.
    Goodbye, Philly! (August 2010)

RussDiamond is offline Shovel-Ready

Quote Originally Posted by BeBe View Post
    Are you talking about the average woman, or a supermodel? Some of us look COMPLETELY different without make-up, and wouldn't get a date, ever, as opposed to how we look with some make-up on! Me, anyway.
    Does this nebulous "Bob" fellow know you're still thinking about attracting potential dates?

Outlaw Star is offline Mayor of 3rd Street

Maybe you're not finding the right kind of men

Sure, judicious makeup use can look very nice. But I don't use that as a true indicator of a girl's beauty. If I find you pretty, I'll continue to do so, whether or not you wear it.

Brooke is offline Moderator

Yeah I've heard men say that crap before. That I look great in the morning or without makeup. Hogwash. We don't believe it so you can stop saying it!

arlee is offline Liberty Belle

What these guys don't realize is that the "natural" look that they see on actresses and models is not necessarily always "natural." The right makeup applied with a light touch can usually convince an unwitting man that a woman is au naturale.

There are many ethnicities that I want to bang but don't want to live around. Most of them, in fact.

Yeah I've heard men say that crap before. That I look great in the morning or without makeup. Hogwash. We don't believe it so you can stop saying it!
    Some women look good without makeup. It just depends. One of my ex's hardly ever wore makeup and was gorgeous. When she did get dolled up, I think it actually took away from her natural beauty.

Towelie is offline Master of Towels!!!

I'm a sucker when they let a thread loose on their fabric.

Look at that hottie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Star View Post
    Maybe you're not finding the right kind of men

Sure, judicious makeup use can look very nice. But I don't use that as a true indicator of a girl's beauty. If I find you pretty, I'll continue to do so, whether or not you wear it.
    Lucky for me, the nebulous Bob also has that attitude!! And no, I'm not looking to date, I was referring to the past!
    As for the "right kind" of men, none were, but also, I honestly don't know if I'd attract them sans makeup since I don't go out without any.
    Last edited by BeBe; 02-17-2009 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arlee View Post
    What these guys don't realize is that the "natural" look that they see on actresses and models is not necessarily always "natural." The right makeup applied with a light touch can usually convince an unwitting man that a woman is au naturale.

That is SOOO true! Even Bob can't tell sometimes when I go lighter than usual...he just assumes I'm not wearing any if it doesn't look as dark as other times.

There ARE women who don't look good made up...and there are those of us who CAN wear it, and need to in order to look...like they HAVE features!

Sailaway is offline Giggity Giggity Goo!

Here's a question, which would you choose- a woman with a GORGEOUS face but HORRIBLE body, (whatever horrible body means to you,) or a woman with a "butter face" and a FANTASTIC body?
    Nice face, definitely. Little to no makeup.

What makes me look twice? I notice the face, eyes first. Sea blue or green do it for me. Nice legs (not bird legs, but shapely). That's rare to find.

A nice booty too.

Be blonde.
    If you believe people should work till they die to pay for a government worker to retire at 50, you're a Democrat. Otherwise, you're a Republican. All other differences between the parties are trivial.

desolate is offline Double spaced

Don't believe them.

Just like girls don't care about a gut or balding if the guy's nice

I swear it's the girls weight and the guy's attitude as the primary factors for both with women doing the actual picking.

(*exception is when girls try and date "above" their level and get used which seems to work for both guys and girls.)

I guess with age comes compromise in your choice. Hence marriage. The greatest compromise.
    Last edited by desolate; 02-17-2009 at 02:39 PM.

hammersklavier is offline A Fortnight Dead

black hair, black eyes, tan-ish complexion, and a slim body!

...I wonder if there's a reason I always think I see the hottest chicks in Chinatown...
    "It was one of those moments that would have had dramatic music if my life were a movie, but instead I got a radio jingle for some kind of submarine sandwich blaring over the store's ambient stereo. Man, the movie of my life must be really low-budget." Dead Beat

Help oppose SCRUB and bring some life back to Market East! Concerned Citizens for Market East Check out my new blog, too!

Quote Originally Posted by desolate View Post
    Don't believe them.

Just like girls don't care about a gut or balding if the guy's nice

I swear it's the girls weight and the guy's attitude as the primary factors for both with women doing the actual picking.

(*exception is when girls try and date "above" their level and get used which seems to work for both guys and girls.)

I guess with age comes compromise in your choice. Hence marriage. The greatest compromise.
    If I got "used" by someone, I certainly wouldn't consider that person "above" my "level."

Not everyone who gets married had to "compromise" their choices, and with age, some realize that what they THOUGHT they wanted wasn't as good as they thought it would be and learn to make BETTER choices. Or was that just me?

GMonkey is offline ship jumper?

Quote Originally Posted by arlee View Post
    Yup. If most guys don't see uber thick pancake, blue eyeshadow, and red lips they assume we have no makeup on.
    Max, you big hamburger!

Yup. If most guys don't see uber thick pancake, blue eyeshadow, and red lips they assume we have no makeup on.
    Ssh! Don't give our secrets away!

Thats not true. Men know women conceal/false advertise a lot about their bodies. We just don't care.

Its just when women put on the war paint we will comment about it.