Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    NickTheCage is offline Banned

Default Israel and Chhhamas

Siht is getting very hot and about to get real.

seand is offline Senior Member

I just hope Israel is smart enough to bide its time on this. With Syria's ability to aid Hammas about to disappear, the conduit for a lot of Hammas's support from Iran is in question. Why start a new war with Egypt if you can cut Hammas off from Iran more and more?

There is also a partial ring of truth to the allegation that revving up the fight with Hammas is an election tactic for Netanahyu though rockets raining down on your home is no joke.

Rockets reach Tel aviv and Israel calls up reserves to the tune of 30K I heard

Gio7707 is offline Banned

hmmm...who was that again who said ..."the jews/Israel are responsible for all the wars in the world " ..

I think it was Mel Gibson...well he was drunk when he said that ..but then again " in vino veritas " ...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage278504/pg1

“The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.” — Mel Gibson

if you don't believe what Mel Gibsen said -

get ahold of the new release DVD "THE LORD OF WAR"( with Nicholas Cage) from your video store and see how the Jews control the arms industry of the world official and unofficially - see what religion mr Weis and Yuri Orlov are in the film...and read the credits showing that its based on a true story... - about the biggest arms dealer in the world.

after all THERE IS TRUTH IN WINE!! as the Romans used to say -
    In vino veritas.

arms dealer Yuri Orlov -Through some of the deadliest war zones, Yuri struggles to stay one step ahead of a relentless Interpol agent (Ethan Hawke), his business rivals, even some of his customers who include many of the world's most notorious dictators. Finally, Yuri must also face his own conscience.

WHAT MEL SAID AND WHAT "THEY" SAY THEMSELVES:
    “Get hold of fifty of the wealthiest Jewish financiers and you will put an end to all wars” By Michael Santomauro August 11th, 2006

“The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.” — Mel Gibson

2happy4u is offline Banned

Time for a new Apology Tour, The only thing to SPRING was more terrorist.

AsYouWere is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 2happy4u View Post
    Time for a new Apology Tour, The only thing to SPRING was more terrorist.
    I agree with didn't have all these problems over there with the "kids" before Romney and his nut-case old lady visited.
    Now the whole region is going south.

Keep in mind, this all started from Isreals side and has escalated, and thats just the beginning !!

Israeli Peace Activist: Ahmed Jabari, Assassinated Hamas Leader, Received Draft Of Gaza Truce Agreement Shortly Before Death

as Netanyahu said , they will go on their own if necessary ..goshhh

Hours before Hamas strongman Ahmed Jabari was assassinated, he received the draft of a permanent truce agreement with Israel, which included mechanisms for maintaining the cease-fire in the case of a flare-up between Israel and the factions in the Gaza Strip. This, according to Israeli peace activist Gershon Baskin, who helped mediate between Israel and Hamas in the deal to release Gilad Shalit and has since then maintained a relationship with Hamas leaders.
    Baskin told Haaretz on Thursday that senior officials in Israel knew about his contacts with Hamas and Egyptian intelligence aimed at formulating the permanent truce, but nevertheless approved the assassination.

"I think that they have made a strategic mistake," Baskin said, an error "which will cost the lives of quite a number of innocent people on both sides."

ShoshTrvls is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gio7707 View Post
    Keep in mind, this all started from Isreals side and has escalated, and thats just the beginning !!

Israeli Peace Activist: Ahmed Jabari, Assassinated Hamas Leader, Received Draft Of Gaza Truce Agreement Shortly Before Death

Hours before Hamas strongman Ahmed Jabari was assassinated, he received the draft of a permanent truce agreement with Israel, which included mechanisms for maintaining the cease-fire in the case of a flare-up between Israel and the factions in the Gaza Strip. This, according to Israeli peace activist Gershon Baskin, who helped mediate between Israel and Hamas in the deal to release Gilad Shalit and has since then maintained a relationship with Hamas leaders.
    Baskin told Haaretz on Thursday that senior officials in Israel knew about his contacts with Hamas and Egyptian intelligence aimed at formulating the permanent truce, but nevertheless approved the assassination.

"I think that they have made a strategic mistake," Baskin said, an error "which will cost the lives of quite a number of innocent people on both sides."
    I am the last person to be an apologist for the Israelis and even less for Bebe, but Gaza started shelling Israel first, well before Jabari was hit. Moreover, receiving a "draft" of a document (purportedly negotiated by someone who the Israeli government had not appointed to conduct such negotiations on its behalf, btw) in no way means that Hamas (or Israel) had any intention of actually agreeing to it.

Bottom line: Jabari initiated the shelling of civilian areas in Israel, Israel surgically took him out, and Hamas increased its shelling of civilian areas in Israel. This time around, there's no way IMHO to put the blame on Israel or Natanyahu.

qweezyq is offline Senior Member

If you delete all hamas actions from the equation, as Gio does, Israel is horrible. But well, that is not reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoshTrvls View Post
    I am the last person to be an apologist for the Israelis and even less for Bebe, but Gaza started shelling Israel first, well before Jabari was hit. Moreover, receiving a "draft" of a document (purportedly negotiated by someone who the Israeli government had not appointed to conduct such negotiations on its behalf, btw) in no way means that Hamas (or Israel) had any intention of actually agreeing to it.

Bottom line: Jabari initiated the shelling of civilian areas in Israel, Israel surgically took him out, and Hamas increased its shelling of civilian areas in Israel. This time around, there's no way IMHO to put the blame on Israel or Natanyahu.

seand is offline Senior Member

Hamas's extremism - its refusal to accept Israel's right to exist, its provocations and rocket attacks do not help the problems of the Palestinean people living in Gaza. They are ideological positions that don't help a single Palestinean mother feed her kids or send them to school.

Unfortunately daily rocketing of a neighbor who has a superior air force eventually leads them to respond with bombing that, while partially successful at stopping a portion of the rocket attacks, also kill lots of other civilians leading to more popular support of Hamas.

The whole thing is just a downward spiral at some point.

very good realtime resource : Watch Now - Al Jazeera English

2happy4u is offline Banned

I read a lot of wordy jargon here, These attacks have nothing to do with a political stance. It is down right hatred for the Jews, may I dear say it, by MUSLIMS. These said MUSLIMS create little groups and go by different names and you believe they all stand for something different. I'm sure a small segment of MUSLIMS want peace and you will see them crying on our liberal media. The White House said Israel has a right to defend themselves WTF is that. When didn't any nation/person have that right ???

szekely is offline Senior Member

On the Israeli side, they are being hit with a lot of random rockets. Newer Fajr-5 ("dawn"-5) rockets from Iran and Grad ("hail") rockets from Russia are capable of reaching Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, which is scary. Hamas has never had this capability, and rockets haven't breached Jerusalem in decades. Plus, there's the willingness, the ruthlessness of people in Gaza who don't mind the possibility of killing fellow Muslims and damaging or destroying Islamic holy sites in Jerusalem.

Israel can take out some of these rockets with American hardware (although Israelis invented it, and still use their own software), but they can't do all of it from the sky. So, they're seriously thinking about another ground incursion, like Operation Cast Lead.

It's kind of a lose-lose situation: don't do anything, and your people will be scared, injured and killed by these rockets. Execute a ground incursion, and you're going to lose soldiers, and people are going to hate you. Not just Gio7707, who is a moronic fvckinging a55hole who masturbates when he watches Mel Gibson and has a chip on his shoulder over Jews, Jews who fvckinging invented everything from computers to quantum physics to Google to USB drives to Vegas to Hollywood to-- ok, sorry, I rambled there -- but more importantly, it will raise hackles with Iran, with Egypt, with Syria, with Jordan, and so on. And they have armies.

On the Palestinian side...well, as George Friedman of Stratfor said in a recent interview, if you think innocent Palestinians -- and the majority are innocent -- are going to hate the rocket launchers, you'd be wrong. I can see their side of things, and they do believe that one day they'll "make it to Valley Forge".

One of these days, Israel will be destroyed, and that's sad.

szekely is offline Senior Member

And just to clue you in about "in vino veritas", gio, you numbskull: alcohol doesn't give you any special insight into the universe or teach you something that you didn't know before. What the Romans meant is that after wine people say what's on their minds. So all we've learned is that by day, Mel Gibson has an Israeli head bodyguard, but when he's drunk, he believes the Jews to be the cause of war. Problem is, he's dumb. Like you.
    End of lesson.

It's kind of a lose-lose situation: don't do anything, and your people will be scared, injured and killed by these rockets. Execute a ground incursion, and you're going to lose soldiers, and people are going to hate you. Not just Gio7707, who is a moronic fvckinging a55hole who masturbates when he watches Mel Gibson and has a chip on his shoulder over Jews, Jews who fvckinging invented everything from computers to quantum physics to Google to USB drives to Vegas to Hollywood to-- ok, sorry, I rambled there -- but more importantly, it will raise hackles with Iran, with Egypt, with Syria, with Jordan, and so on. And they have armies.

reflects very well on your education..did I upset you ..were you drunk when you wrote that ??
    oder sehrwahrscheinlich bist du ganz "bloede" ..

all I can repeat is this :

hkp
    hkp is online now Señor Member

Gio, what meds have you been prescribed? Are you being compliant? Perhaps you need to have your psychiatrist up the dosage.

-concerned citizen

I don't think Israel is too interested in Egypt anymore. They offer nothing to Israel in that the pretty much allow anything through the borders. They offer very little as an "ally" to israel anymore. They are weak and poor. If they so much as shoot a bullet towards israel, the peace treaty is violated and israel will take sinai back. The US will take their aid to Egypt away and with tourism already weak because of the brotherhood there, Egypt will be left with nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by szekely View Post
    On the Israeli side, they are being hit with a lot of random rockets. Newer Fajr-5 ("dawn"-5) rockets from Iran and Grad ("hail") rockets from Russia are capable of reaching Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, which is scary. Hamas has never had this capability, and rockets haven't breached Jerusalem in decades. Plus, there's the willingness, the ruthlessness of people in Gaza who don't mind the possibility of killing fellow Muslims and damaging or destroying Islamic holy sites in Jerusalem.

Israel can take out some of these rockets with American hardware (although Israelis invented it, and still use their own software), but they can't do all of it from the sky. So, they're seriously thinking about another ground incursion, like Operation Cast Lead.

On the Palestinian side...well, as George Friedman of Stratfor said in a recent interview, if you think innocent Palestinians -- and the majority are innocent -- are going to hate the rocket launchers, you'd be wrong. I can see their side of things, and they do believe that one day they'll "make it to Valley Forge".

One of these days, Israel will be destroyed, and that's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gio7707 View Post

Lol .. Yeah I guess we would ignore if a bunch of lunatic mexicans were firing rockets into Texas

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheCage View Post
    Lol .. Yeah I guess we would ignore if a bunch of lunatic mexicans were firing rockets into Texas
    Didn't Texas secede?

Quote Originally Posted by qweezyq View Post
    Didn't Texas secede?
    We should be so lucky
    Last edited by NickTheCage; 11-18-2012 at 12:45 PM.