08-16-2012, 12:07 PM
Founder event is Saturday the 25th. Time gets blended together sometimes.
09-06-2012, 11:39 AM
First Friday Blue Grass and Saturday Beers and Steers
First Friday means Blue Grass music with Sour Mash. As always it's free.
This Saturday we have Neshaminy Brewing in the house with Leon Smores' Imperial Stout, Cream Ale, IPA, and Triple to pair with a plate of Texas-style BBQ. Brisket, okra, cornbread, and a few other goodies will round out each plate. Plates are priced at $15 and beer is pay as you go.
September 22nd we have a block party with PhilaMoca which will feature local artists, music, and plenty of fun for the whole family.
October 6th is the 4th annual Charlie Brown Pumpkin Patch Pumpkin beer festival. I'll post more details next week.
09-21-2012, 01:39 PM
Block Party and Pumpkin Festival details
Tomorrow is our Arts and Music Block Party with PhilaMOCA. 12pm until 8pm with 8 bands, DJ's, a dunk tank to help raise some much needed money for one of our bar tenders who suffered serious head injuries in a bike accident 3 weeks ago (he is home and doing well now) and plenty of local artists selling their wares. There will be food outside and inside. This is an event geared towards everyone so bring the family and spend your Saturday with us.
PumpkinFest. Brunch is sold out. General admission begins at 11am. This year is much different.
1. Beer and Food are available outside concession style this year. Instead of waiting for servers, grab a table and send someone up to get the beer and food. Outside is cash only. We apologize if this is an inconvenience for anyone but last year we had over 20 cards left. Our hope is that by having outside cash only and concession style everyone can really enjoy the day and the beer and the food without long waits for anything. Cards and tabs are done inside only this year.
2. The menu is very streamlined. Outside there will be Pumpkin Mac and Cheese, Wings with a pumpkin infused sauce, house made pumpkin sausage sammies and pumpkin braised pork. The same 4 items are available inside along with both pumpkin burgers and veggie burgers. For dessert we have house made pumpkin ice cream sandwiches.
3. There will be 2 Porta-Pots outside. The bathroom lines last year were not fun.
4. We have 3x as much staff as last year including dedicated food runners and servers for both floors.
5. To date we have a total of 51 pumpkin beers for this fest.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO