Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast
    Pitt is offline Senior Member

Default Union protest at 12th and Pearl is now out of control -Goldtex Post Bros

I've slowly watched more and more union guys protesting each morning to the point where there's 50- 75 now, and they're surrounding vehicles of the site workers calling them "fat f*cks," "f*cking faggots." I personally saw them threatening a worker in a nice pickup trying to get into the site today. One guy, a fat fellow in a red Phillies cap and sunglasses, personally said "I'll see you later today you fat f*ck. You're dead you fat f*ck."

I talked to a neighbor who said it's the norm and they spend a better part of the morning threatening the black security guards with what he called "racially tinged words." This morning they blocked a delivery truck and all the traffic behing it, including an ambulance, for a half hour. They also crowded Jany's doorway the 45 min I was there this AM and kept using the bathrooms without asking.

One guy seemed really out of place. He was slim and healthy looking, dressed in suit pants and a pressed shirt, light gray slicked-back hair. I figured he was a delegate or something until it turned out he was a cop. The guy in the truck asked what to do and the cop was snickering at him and said "you gotta get through then get through" knowing a bunch of guys had the front of his truck blocked off.

The delivery truck and the people waiting behind it trying to cross 12th blocked off by the union guys alsogot no help from the cops. There were 2 other cops there just watching and doing nothing as these guys blocked traffic during rush hour. One was in uniform. Another was a middle aged lady wearing a dress that you'd wear to a graduation or wedding along with a Philly PD armband.

Obviously calling the cops wasn't going to do any good so I called Fox 29. This is as bad as I've seen it thus far.
    Last edited by Pitt; 06-18-2012 at 02:07 PM.

seand is online now Senior Member

This is the sort of thing cell phone video cameras were invented for.

Quote Originally Posted by seand View Post
    It has to be done from a resident above. No doubt in my mind they'd mug any everyday citizen trying to film it. Oh, forgot one thing: I really hope the ones with guns on their belts were plain clothed officers.

Another thing. They parked all down Wood Street b/w 12th and 13th infront of driveways, in loading zones, and in front of hydrants. They clearly are allowed to do whatever they want short of beating people up.

I'm not sure what they think they're accomplishing.

The parking lot on the west side of the street where they'd usually protest from is now fenced in as of last week, so they just crowd the sidewalks and business doorways now.

Last week they had a cookout on the sidewalk.
    Last edited by Pitt; 06-18-2012 at 04:54 PM.

fiveomar is offline Senior Member

Please document this on video next time. These unions are out of control.

jizay is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by seand View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fiveomar View Post
    Please document this on video next time. These unions are out of control.
    What? The 10+ videos Post Bros. uploaded aren't enough? Once again, here is the youtube playlist:

PhillyBully Website - YouTube

Or visit phillybully.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pitt View Post
    Obviously calling the cops wasn't going to do any good so I called Fox 29. This is as bad as I've seen it thus far.
    Thank you. The city is completely corrupt and will take little to no action to control these scum. The police observers are members of a union themselves and not very sympathetic to the law-abiding folks who are being harassed by these obese pieces of human filth. The only, and I mean only, hope here is to draw more and more attention to it and increase the pressure from the outside. In a just world, troops and tanks would show up and mop the streets with these losers.

CHIOSSO is offline Schuylkill Ranger

hahaha love fred. hes a good guy. waaaaaaaa,waaaaaaa,waaaa!!
    Moyamensing became known for its penitentiary, violent hose company, cemeteries, wretchedly poor inhabitants, and crime. Harry C. Silcox

AbortedWalrus is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CHIOSSO View Post
    If by "good guy" you mean "scumbag" and guilty of assault judging by at least one of those videos.

bernie25 is offline Banned

Unions are a total joke

Tartan69 is online now Pawn in game of life

These videos are really disturbing. How do these guys sleep at night?

Unions were necessary for this country to rise out of the dark ages of the industrial revolution. Now they're just dinosaurs who never adjusted.

Yeah he's a good guy, bullying outnumbered guys who are too afraid of getting arrested to stand up for themselves. I hope one of the delivery trucks shows up with a driver still drunk from the night before and decides to step on the gas and kills all of them.

Yeah he's a good guy, bullying outnumbered guys who are too afraid of getting arrested to stand up for themselves. I hope one of the delivery trucks shows up with a driver still drunk from the night before and decides to step on the gas and kills all of them.
    You hope to kill people?

I worked for all the big general contractors. They would pay you $5.00 an hour if they could get away with it. They would risk your life to save a buck. I have seen men lose arms and legs because the contractors cut corners. And you want to kill people?

You have know idea.
    Last edited by CHIOSSO; 06-19-2012 at 04:05 AM.
    Moyamensing became known for its penitentiary, violent hose company, cemeteries, wretchedly poor inhabitants, and crime. Harry C. Silcox

Marquis is offline Banned

lol, unions are the worst because they aren't really human and deserve to be killed.

You hope to kill people?

I worked for all the big general contractors. They would pay you $5.00 an hour if they could get away with it. They would risk your life to save a buck. I have seen men lose arms and legs because the contractors cut corners. And you want to kill people?

You have know idea.
    I'm not surprised they're your peers. You're of the same caliber if reading comprehension and general buffoonery are any indication.
    If one of these guys getting harassed and assaulted by your goon friends finally had enough and gunned a delivery truck right over all of them, well... there's definitely other deaths worth grieving.

FKD19124 is offline Banned

someone needs to punch this Fred Cosenza in the face.

General buffoonery I love that.

AbortedWalrus is offline Senior Member

General buffoonery I love that.
    We can tell by the way you are exhibiting it.

I worked for all the big general contractors. They would pay you $5.00 an hour if they could get away with it.
    And you are free to accept those terms of employment or else put your human capital to other uses. If you are willing to do the job for $5/hr, then that's what it's worth. That's called the free market. Ask the workers at this project if they're unhappy to have the work. They look eager to me.

rjj
    rjj is offline Senior Member

market value my friend, thats how the big boy world works. your pay is parallel to how easy it is to replace you!!!!!

These turds are at the corner of Vine and 12th all day with one of their blow up toys. If you happen to drive by, let them know what you think.