Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Beer is good is offline Banned

[QUOTE=phillyfree;505595]Lets face it, the union workers today are the uneducated, unskilled and most scammed group of workers in this country.

I really doubt that statement, but each their own

johnnie is offline F the Eagles
    There are many ethnicities that I want to bang but don't want to live around. Most of them, in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyfree View Post
    Lets face it, the union workers today are the uneducated, unskilled and most scammed group of workers in this country. [/url]
    As much as I hate the unions in Philly, they are far from unskilled, for the most part. Its just this kind of BS which gives them a bad name. As for scammed, its the citizens of Philly getting scammed by them.

Beer is Good I though a compromise was being reached? Guess that was BS like your story of the worker who was injured.

Volanova is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pitt View Post
    It has to be done from a resident above. No doubt in my mind they'd mug any everyday citizen trying to film it. Oh, forgot one thing: I really hope the ones with guns on their belts were plain clothed officers.
    If they weren't, and if they don't hold valid Licenses to Carry Firearms from either PA or a state with a reciprocity agreement, then they are committing a pretty major crime. I'd imagine they are neither LTCF holders or LEOs.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeL View Post
    Shall we protest a protest?
    I really hate to get sucked back into this JO thread, but here I go I think someone tried that Friday, when some nice fellows from the NJ chapter of the Pagans jumped out on some protesters. They weren't as tough as they thought they were, all left barely able to walk. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why that hasn't be posted on a video.

Quote Originally Posted by Volanova View Post
    If they weren't, and if they don't hold valid Licenses to Carry Firearms from either PA or a state with a reciprocity agreement, then they are committing a pretty major crime. I'd imagine they are neither LTCF holders or LEOs.
    Stop it, they are civil affairs officers. Nice grasp at nothing

Jelly Roll is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beer is good View Post
    I really hate to get sucked back into this JO thread, but here I go I think someone tried that Friday, when some nice fellows from the NJ chapter of the Pagans jumped out on some protesters. They weren't as tough as they thought they were, all left barely able to walk. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why that hasn't be posted on a video.
    Who left barely able to walk? Are you claiming that Pagan members attacked union protestors?

the mule is offline Tumescent Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jelly Roll View Post
    Who left barely able to walk? Are you claiming that Pagan members attacked union protestors?
    That's funny because there are plenty of Pagans that are union members, like this guy: ‘Gorilla,’ a jailed Pagan, pleads guilty to attack on rival - Philly.com

Just telling you what happened

Quote Originally Posted by the mule View Post
    That's funny because there are plenty of Pagans that are union members, like this guy: ‘Gorilla,’ a jailed Pagan, pleads guilty to attack on rival - Philly.com
    Gloucester City boys

jizay is offline Senior Member

Just telling you what happened
    Just like when you told us that an Asian carpenter was almost killed on the site? Or when you told us that both sides would be happy by Friday, about 8 Fridays ago? You have no credibility whatsoever and I highly doubt your story. It's not on video because it didn't happen. I was by there a couple times Friday and saw nothing. Half the guys there are broken old men. I don't doubt that some slob started such a rumor, it got embellished, and you believed every word of the story.

Malloy is offline Administrator

This is as credible as your 'agreement ;-) ;-) ;-)' story.
    Like PS on Facebook!

Hay whatever. And I admit I was wrong on the Asian Carpenter, but at first that is who we thought got hurt, I Didn't realize it was the scaffold guy that got hit. Hey and a meeting was held and both parties couldn't come to an agreement. Being your by there several times a day jizay, see how their footings made out. They tried to mix them by hand and they were shot down by L-I. They are making great progress there

They are making great progress there
    Are you proud that the building trades are impeding progress in any way they can? Would you come out and join them in blocking deliveries?

Who's inpending progress. Just because Post Brothers tried to pour an elevan yard footer by hand and it failed sounds like they are slowing progress

Who's inpending progress. Just because Post Brothers tried to pour an elevan yard footer by hand and it failed sounds like they are slowing progress
    So you would block deliveries then?

I wouldn't block deliveries, I'm far to bust working OT at the art museum

I wouldn't block deliveries, I'm far to bust working OT at the art museum
    And suppose you weren't working right now. Would you block deliveries?

boognish is offline Senior Member

Hmmmmmm, I wonder why that hasn't be posted on a video.
    Most likely because it didn't happen and as usual, you're completely full of crap.

You should consider writing fiction as a profession.

johnnie is offline F the Eagles
    There are many ethnicities that I want to bang but don't want to live around. Most of them, in fact.

Hay whatever. And I admit I was wrong on the Asian Carpenter, but at first that is who we thought got hurt, I Didn't realize it was the scaffold guy that got hit. Hey and a meeting was held and both parties couldn't come to an agreement. Being your by there several times a day jizay, see how their footings made out. They tried to mix them by hand and they were shot down by L-I. They are making great progress there
    So pretty much you dont know what the **** is going on. Excellent. Shut up already. Today was a good day. No union hog.

Quote Originally Posted by boognish View Post
    Most likely because it didn't happen and as usual, you're completely full of crap.

You should consider writing fiction as a profession.
    If it pays over a 100K I'll try it. if not I don't want to take a pay cut, so I'll stick with the trades