Cars at auction
I am planning to buy and car,but currently running short in my budget,so was thinking to go for the car at auction,as wont be able to buy new showroom car,so meanwhile can go for the cars at auction,as they are cheap car,as well as with Right Insurance Cover,so if anyone has any information regarding this do share your views here.
1) If you have never worked an auction, and do not know cars beyond a dip-stick, beware.
2) If you really, really must go this route, see if you have a buy-back policy, if not watch out sucker.
3) If you purchase a vehicle, take it to Pep Boys or the car's dealer for a complete evaluation. This used to be $75-100. Not sure now. Smart money.,
4) Consider finding a reputable, Used Car dealer. I don't know them but have noticed a large lot full of cars,circa 1998-200x on Lehigh, west of Arrimingo. That 1999 BMW caught my eye. There are others such as Richmond & Castor. But visit as many as you can on an autumn Saturday.
5) You may luck out, but then think of the statistics on cars that age. You really need to have someone knowledgeable look it over. Many Used Dealers have a good eye. They ad $2000-4000 to their purchase price. If the car is hanging on the lot, hone your negotiating skills. But figure 2 more years is a typically good life span.
6) What did you mean by Right Insurance Cover?
um, moonraker.. its spam
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO