Register
+ Reply to Thread
    ArcticSplash is offline Dixie Normus

Exclamation City Council - Why Are You Helping Out a Federal Ex-Con?

The #1 bandit sign poster in all of Philadelphia has an interesting past:

Why does City Council Want to Aid and Abet a Known Federal Ex-Con?

Cya
    Cya is offline Don't get me started

Is Lenny's current operation, the $250 vehicle recovery business, valid? One must be licensed to be a tow operator in Philadelphia. We have no way of finding out who is a valid tow operator, those are searches only the Parking Authority can do
    Has anyone asked the Parking Authority to search for his license?
    I think I read Councilman Oneill is opposed to this bill. Can't he make a call to his buddies at the PPA and find out if this guy is licensed or not?
    To the Firefighters union and DC33-
    "Show me the man you honor, and I will know what kind of man you are."
    - Thomas Carlyle

To Mayor Nutter:
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Winston S. Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Cya View Post
    Has anyone asked the Parking Authority to search for his license?
    I think I read Councilman Oneill is opposed to this bill. Can't he make a call to his buddies at the PPA and find out if this guy is licensed or not?
    Councilman O'Neil along with all other Council members received a press release I put out today that touched on the blog posting.

I'm sure some of them will get upset that I said Council's bill "aids and abets" a Federal ex-con. Well, it does. Who stands to benefit with 120017 once it passes? Not Kenyatta Johnson, he's already in office.

Instead, it looks like the biggest winner will actually be Lenny; he can avoid prosecution by quickly paying $1 for each one of his signs to get them all stickered up so his blight is legal.

That's assuming the City will do some sort of enforcement, which I very highly doubt.

By the way, tow licenses go to L&I. Says so on the application form:
    https://business.phila.gov/Documents...automobile.pdf

L&I and the Parking Authority can look these up. I can try calling 311 on Monday to see if they can find the license for him and a business address. I doubt anything will turn up.

lemko is offline Senior Member

Go get 'im, Arctic Splash! Bring about this loser's downfall once and for all. This scumbag's blight has already reached the suburbs. I heard he was out in the NE yesterday morning and so was I! Too bad I didn't find out until later where in the NE this scumbag was located. I'd have gone after him!

harvey is offline Senior Member

This guy should be public enemy #1 . I've called him before just to waste his time.

I've gotten confirmation that the White Toyota that was seen last weekend putting up signs was Mr. Trexler's vehicle.

lemko is offline Senior Member

Default Trexler's Trash

I liken this idiot to a graffiti tagger who just likes to slap his signs anywhere whether or not it makes any business sense or if there is any traffic to see them. This man is supposed to be an adult, yet he acts worse than the bunch of immature misguided children who like to put their silly meaningless grafftiti tags on every surface. The last sign I pulled down was on a barren street with a the ruins of a small old commercial building on one side of the street and a horse pasture on the other side. He just likes to wreak as much destruction as he can to satisfy his sociopathic tendencies. I doubt there are enough junk cars in the entire state to justify this many bandit signs in one city.