Register
+ Reply to Thread
    Gladys is offline Senior Member

Default Fair trade, organic, non-gmo, made in usa, gourmet chocolate!

Living La Vida Coca!

Some of you on my friends list know how i've been posting and very concerned about the fact that most of the chocolate in the world originates with child slavery in the cocobean fields. Well I found something I can, we all can do that will insure we never have to eat that again. Check out my new site that features FAIR TRADE, RAW, ORGANIC, NON-GMO, GOURMET Chocolate MADE IN THE USA!!!!!

Tell me what you think, I could really use feedback.

Choconature | The Healthiest Organic chocolate!

Last edited by Gladys; 11-20-2013 at 10:31 AM.
    "If you're going to tell people the truth, you better make them laugh; otherwise they'll kill you."
    - attributed to both George Bernard Shaw & Oscar Wilde

"I never clean up after my dogs, because I have trained them to run with me off leash while I ride my bike the wrong way on the sidewalk."
    - LUCas
    Originally Posted by Dave L We need to focus on banning both singers who crap on the sidewalk and dogs that annoy people with their singing. - Mondo

toxigal is offline Senior Member

So, is this the Avon of chocolate?

$70 for a box of 8 truffles? $100 for a 1 lb box of chocolate covered berries? seriously?

I see nothing that explains where they get their raw materials.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladys View Post
    Living La Vida Coca!

Some of you on my friends list know how i've been posting and very concerned about the fact that most of the chocolate in the world originates with child slavery in the cocobean fields. Well I found something I can, we all can do that will insure we never have to eat that again. Check out my new site that features FAIR TRADE, RAW, ORGANIC, NON-GMO, GOURMET Chocolate MADE IN THE USA!!!!!

Tell me what you think, I could really use feedback.

Choconature | The Healthiest Organic chocolate!

Jayfar is offline Junior Old Fart

Frankly, this looks like the Amway of Chocolatiers. The chocolates with green coffee bean extract and with Açaí berrie makes me even more dubious.
    “Guys like you I would dispatch with my roofing axe.” -- BootsywannabeACretin

guzzijason is offline Mostly Human

But is it dolphin safe?

__Jason

BarryG is offline Senior Member

I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but there is no real commercial cocoa production in the United States. If you want locally made, there is no shortage of chocolate makers in Philadelphia who deserve your business