Put off migrating to iCloud? Worried about losing your MobileMe data? All is not lost -- not yet!
I'll help you deal with the end of Apple's MobileMe service in whatever way suits you best. A couple of likely options:
- migrate to iCloud (I use it and it works well!)
- archive your MobileMe email and tell your contacts to switch to another address you own(Gmail, Comcast, etc)
And if those don't sound right, we can find a solution that's right for you. No need to freak out about the end of MobileMe, but if you've been procrastinating, now is the time to move forward!
Contact me at Adam Rice: Digital Productivity Consulting
Aside from MobileMe & iCloud, I can help with any and all issues to do with your computers, networks, printers, mobile devices, etc. I'm great at helping people of all skill levels, no tech speak necessary (unless you want it).
Some things I can help you with:
- Print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, or laptop
- Play music from your computer to speakers around your house, and control it with your phone
- Create a custom backup system - so your photos, music, documents etc are backed up automatically & regularly, in case your computer fails
- Access your most important documents wherever you are, on any device
- Clear your digital clutter in your email, desktop, documents, iTunes, & iPhoto
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO