Register
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    wander73 is offline Banned

Default Aawebxpress internet

Are you tired of your current internet provider?

Do you want broadband width and a company who doesn't cap internet?

Give us a try and you will be very happy.
    Find out in minutes of the speed and price for the services that you're looking for.

AA Web Xpress

AA Web Design - Premiere IT Firm
    Smack Sport Wear

We also do web designs and the roku. Check us out.

We also do monthly computer maintenance so that you don't have any problems.

No need for appts with our services. We do it right from our office to your home. Tell us what the problem is and in minutes you will be running.

Steves video

loveisnoise is offline Senior Member

Any 'company' that can't even fill out a copy and paste 'widget' website doesn't seem very reliable to me... no thanks.
    Monthly Plans

Jayfar is offline Junior Old Fart

https://secure.dslreports.com/nsearc...view&Search=Go

Search: aa web xpress
    Advanced search
    No results.
    “Guys like you I would dispatch with my roofing axe.” -- BootsywannabeACretin

Seriously, is this some type of f'n joke?! They are trying to sell us dsl, then provide one link to a cafepress site selling junk labelled with "smack sports videos", and then another link that goes to an idiotic site called smackcomedyvideos.com. I really hope this is just a bad joke.

longtimephilly is offline Senior Member

Heh. Look at all of the threads 'it' has started.

This poster is just a very good bot.

Default Internet

Quote Originally Posted by loveisnoise View Post
    Any 'company' that can't even fill out a copy and paste 'widget' website doesn't seem very reliable to me... no thanks.
    Monthly Plans
    We are very reliable. Check out the site.

Seriously, is this some type of f'n joke?! They are trying to sell us dsl, then provide one link to a cafepress site selling junk labelled with "smack sports videos", and then another link that goes to an idiotic site called smackcomedyvideos.com. I really hope this is just a bad joke.
    The owner built all those sites for everyone to stop on into. Is there a problem with someone selling anything? Are you serious dude? Give me a break. Do you have service from one of the other companies that guaranteed you things and you're not receiving. Is that the problem? Cry me up a f'ing river dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfar View Post
    https://secure.dslreports.com/nsearc...view&Search=Go

Search: aa web xpress
    Advanced search
    No results.

Look on the google search again.

19147 is offline Senior Member

I think it's funny that they're posting as if this is an option to avoid the Verizon strike. Even if one were to switch today, Verizon is not installing any new circuits until the strike is over.

Wander, whose DSL does Aawebexpress resell?

An internet provider reseller also selling a 'joke' website that doesn't work, and a cafe press website selling yet a differently named company and cheap apparel? Yeah, you obviously never took a marketing class. Here's a hint-their brand has zero credibility. OK "DUDE", prove me wrong. Order up some fine overpriced crappypress clothing and order up some internet to prove me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by wander73 View Post
    The owner built all those sites for everyone to stop on into. Is there a problem with someone selling anything? Are you serious dude? Give me a break. Do you have service from one of the other companies that guaranteed you things and you're not receiving. Is that the problem? Cry me up a f'ing river dude!

Look on the google search again.
    Gee wander... you comment about every negative post-and they are magically fixed!!!! Hmmmm....

arjay is offline Senior Member

Gee wander... you comment about every negative post-and they are magically fixed!!!! Hmmmm....
    It's not even fixed. Yes, they show up on google, which means absolutely nothing. They still have no entries or reviews on Broadband DSL reviews, which is not necessarily a red flag but shows they have nothing to reference them by.

Quote Originally Posted by arjay View Post
    It's not even fixed. Yes, they show up on google, which means absolutely nothing. They still have no entries or reviews on Broadband DSL reviews, which is not necessarily a red flag but shows they have nothing to reference them by.
    True. The 'impersonations' are fixed, either. This is just painful. They try to impersonate people while selling roku boxes... and they patently lie while trying to sell roku and their internet service. Absolutely lying about comcast and total price of roku.
    Steves wrestling imitations

Jayfar is offline Junior Old Fart

The video on the page won't load at the moment; the server must be on a slow arse DSL connection.

EDIT: Just as bad, they use a hosting service hanging off the cogent network (the walmart of network providers).

[snip]
    6 0.ae1.br1.iad8.alter.net (152.63.32.141) 31.536 ms 65.457 ms 31.249 ms
    7 te0-6-0-3.ccr21.iad02.atlas.cogentco.com (154.54.13.137) 30.752 ms 30.803 ms 31.864 ms
    8 te0-0-0-4.ccr21.dca01.atlas.cogentco.com (154.54.26.125) 31.955 ms 32.071 ms 31.979 ms
    9 te0-3-0-3.ccr21.jfk02.atlas.cogentco.com (154.54.26.5) 38.762 ms 38.639 ms 38.791 ms
    10 te0-2-0-3.ccr21.yyz02.atlas.cogentco.com (154.54.36.70) 56.602 ms 55.548 ms 56.363 ms
    11 te4-1.mpd02.yyz02.atlas.cogentco.com (154.54.40.138) 59.486 ms 58.679 ms 59.500 ms
    12 te4-3.ccr01.yyz03.atlas.cogentco.com (154.54.45.118) 58.975 ms 59.345 ms 58.662 ms
    13 38.113.166.18 (38.113.166.18) 56.190 ms 55.524 ms 55.936 ms
    14 earth.hostupon.com (199.16.155.98) 58.069 ms 58.147 ms 57.813 ms
    jayfars-imac:~ Jayfar$
    “Guys like you I would dispatch with my roofing axe.” -- BootsywannabeACretin

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfar View Post
    The video on the page won't load at the moment; the server must be on a slow arse DSL connection.
    Yeah... it works every 5 or 6th attempt. Real reliable.

Default aawebxpress

Quote Originally Posted by 19147 View Post
    I think it's funny that they're posting as if this is an option to avoid the Verizon strike. Even if one were to switch today, Verizon is not installing any new circuits until the strike is over.

Wander, whose DSL does Aawebexpress resell?
    It is actually part of Verizons network. Unfortunately the electrical workers of Comcast are in the same boat with Verizon too so everyone who is going to get phone lines has to wait until this is over with.

If someone is out west then it would be at&t.

Lets all hope that both sides agree during Labor day but I have a feeling it will be months.

True. The 'impersonations' are fixed, either. This is just painful. They try to impersonate people while selling roku boxes... and they patently lie while trying to sell roku and their internet service. Absolutely lying about comcast and total price of roku.

Is there something wrong? The guy I am helping with has an excellent product but might not be getting to where he wants to. If people have comcast then yeah the cable giant is lying. If you have cable and get the roku you will be shut off on your internet. Its wrong and the cable company should be fined huge because consumers know their getting ripped off.

Lying about what?

The guy you are helping? HAHAHAHAHA! Ridiculous.

Yes, you are lying. I have comcast as internet, have a roku, have an appletv, have a ipad and iphone that I watch streaming movies on-all through the comcast connection and have never been 'shut off the internet'. You are lying. Period.

The roku is also sold as a scam. If comcast said, "for only 59.99 you get netflix hulu and 100 other channels"? Idiots like you would be up in arms crying false advertisement. Yet what do roku sellers do? Claim that you just have to buy this little box and you're all good, when in fact, you have to buy a subscription to many of roku's plugins, and if you got them all you'd be well within the price of a monthly cable bill, with far less content.

And no one needs this damn salesman, anyhow. Roku can be picked up at bestbuy, and any internet is better than some 3rd rate reseller.

Is there something wrong? The guy I am helping with has an excellent product but might not be getting to where he wants to. If people have comcast then yeah the cable giant is lying. If you have cable and get the roku you will be shut off on your internet. Its wrong and the cable company should be fined huge because consumers know their getting ripped off.

Oh... and if you're 'helping'? You might want to tell your friend to update the video-Roku2 is now out.
    And how can they give my website 'a facelift' when they can't even figure out how to finish their own templated website?

This is a bunch of b.s.. Filthpigs. Nothing but filthpigs trying to ride the pyramid scheme to riches, allwhile too lazy to even do the littlest bit of work. Filthpigs all!!!!!!!!