Register
+ Reply to Thread
    gideon is offline Senior Member

Default Need Rec for Roofer & Plumber

I've called several roofers but none are getting back to me.

Also, I can't tell if my main drain is just clogged, cracked or collapsed. The company who came out for an estimate wanted $125 to unclog the drain and another $225 for a video inspection or $2800 to replace it and another thing.

THanks in advance for help.

Don
    Don is offline Junior Member

I use Herb Steinberg 215-849-3838. Great guy, great prices. He fixed the ongoing leak in my roof, after the roofer I had used for a long time passed away. I'm a senior citizen, hard to trust people cause I've been taken advantage of before by contractors . I took a chance on him and he earned my trust. Also a real funny guy. Gave me laughs when I really needed them. And best of all - no more leak. Tell him Don recommended you.

Don, thanks for the rec. Herb came out with a great estimate, was at my place at 7 am and done before noon. Did a great job. Really impressed.

Don
    Don is offline Junior Member

Glad I could be of help. I'm glad you got to meet Herb and see what a great worker he is. Real honest and a family man too. That in itself means alot.

I dropped your name too. Yeah, he came with his son and nephew. We were all talking, family business all the way. Great to see - old school.

great, yes. you are totally right. i suppose you'll quote me a great price coming in from south ozone park in queens NY.